Denied Staff app

Metavision

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Metavision
↬ Age:16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):Na
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:Mod @ ElevateMC - Resigned Mod+ @ HolyPvP - Resigned (Im bad at spanish) Sr Mod @ Hygon - Took way to long to release and kinda sketchy Sr Mod @ Viper - moid quit hcf
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I enjoy helping players no matter what the circumstance is, I have always been someone who is involved with the community, and I enjoy helping others in general by making them enjoy their Minecraft experience and ensuring that all of their questions are answered on the forums and in-game to the best of my ability. Also to ensure that they know all of their commands/advantages certain players have with ranks. If there is something I am unsure about I will inform myself to make sure all the information I give out is accurate. Not only is it important that every player knows that we are here to keep the community safe and to ensure that all rules are followed (The few we have set up,) but it is also important that they know we can also be nice and fun to be around. We also love to chat! ;)
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I were accepted I would improve the players experience by helping by reducing the surplus amount of cheaters on the server by banning them and or reporting them to higher ups if i do not have perms to ban. And i would help anyone with any questions they might have. Also I'm a very patent person. I know that as a new player it can be difficult with all the new things you have to deal with on a new server. Patience can be useful in situations where you must help a player understand something. It can also be helpful in situations where you must make a difficult decision. Here I would say that my patience means that I can keep a cool head and hopefully find the right situation.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 out of 10. I have no reason to lie especially if I'm a staff member.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nope
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-6 hrs a day
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: tele: OderaNwosu discord:Mmetavision
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Last edited: