↬ Must have discord. ✔️
↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350 ✔️

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ShushK
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Na West
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
➤WarlockMC Admin
I was a Admin at Warlock server was doing very well. Factions gamemode started to die and server was sold. I was staff from the start and end of the server.
Server Showcase: couldnt find any either
➤ McRivals Moderator
Was Staff for about 2 Months and got demoted due to having proof faked on me contacted the owners and got offered my staff back after seeing the proof was faked.
Server Showcase/ Raid edit :
➤ MapleCraftMC Moderator
MapleCraft is a comp factions was very fun and active I left the server to play with my own faction and enjoy the server with my friends.
Server Showcase :
➤Arcadius Moderator
merged with DevoutPVP staff server closed due to issues with the owner ;/
Server Showcase : couldnt find any videos sadly
➤ DevoutPVP TMod
Server was very good and had a big player count merged with Arcadius later on
Server Showcase :

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Well first of all I really love you're server and want all players to think the same and enjoy it like i do.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Moderate Chat Ban cheats Ban cleaners etc and make the game more enjoyable from rule breakers.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 I might joke here and there but Im very honest.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Calvin, HIID,Equals
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3+ I have school and other IRL stuff. I'll be more active some days and other days ofc.
↬ What is your telegram @?: GerredMeow
↬ What is your discord @?: gr#2129
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Im PST very kind and active and can always be on to help in teamspeak and ingame. I can also find all the proof of me being staff on the servers listed above if you would like too please contact me on tele.
Thank you for reading this.

Last edited: