Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CavePvP Proof
Koru Proof In Chat NameMC Me
Hazel proof
Prospect - SrMod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd like to join the staff because I recently staffed on a server and had a great time just assisting the server and connecting with other players. I understand that not everyone enjoys working in support rooms, but I do a lot of them for a variety of people. Another reason is that I've been playing Minecraft for a while and want to try something new. I know a number of people on the staff team and would love to work with them; I'm sure they would as well, and we have a good chemistry. Another reason i would like to become staff is to learn and expierence with others and make myself better at staffing with others.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The wait time in the support room is the first thing I'd like to see improved on my end. I would be on for hours as a Sage staff member, helping to develop the server. I have a lot of friends who enjoy playing with me. As a member of staff, I know what I'm doing and am dedicated to accomplishing assignments. If I haven't finished something yet, I feel obligated to do so immediately. One quality I possess that many people lack is that I am not biased; regardless of whether you are a friend or not, you will be treated as if I had just met you. Normally im the one person that is online when everyone is offline and if that does happen if i get staff on sage is I will be actively moderating people and checking and doing my job.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 Honest is key

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Azial, Tammpa, Frazer, HTTP3, chronify, Mess, receivn, Lethal

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes always, im very active on every map and will continue to be.

What is your telegram @?:
DiorNYCC

Additional Information?:
Im builder on the server​

Last edited:

zorce

[-1]
(Fix for +1)

- No detail

Changed to -
[+0.5]

+ Detail isnt actually that bad. Just need to add more.

Last edited: