Denied Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

TossPotter

Senior Mod
IGN (In-Game Name): TossPotter
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I was a mod on Cold Network for 3 months before resigned. Also I was a Trial-Mod on Bedwars Practice and finally I was a mod Crypto Prisons a couple years back. From all these experiences I have gained general knowledge on HCF and staff commands and how to handle situations properly.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff member due to the large expanse of my characteristics.
Starting with my maturity being at a decent level due to spending a lot of time with the current staff members and reacting to how mature they all are at this current period in time so I will almost definitely adapt to the features that they have . Another reason for wanting to have a staff role is that my trustworthiness is really high and I would never misuse my permissions and abuse for any player, I would also give the right punishments to my teammates even if they are in the wrong as they are breaking the rules and all players definitely deserve if the same punishments even if they are well known on the server. Responsibility is also a key aspect of my maturity due to the high amount of power I would have at that moment in time so I would have to make sure every player gets treated equally.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve their experience by making sure that everyone gets treated equally for the first case and also that people would not have to wait an extended quantity of time in TeamSpeak for support or with /helpop commands due to the fact that I will be at their aid when they need it. I would also be very active which means that I can do a lot of support rooms when it is necessary.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself an 8.5/10 due to the fact that I believe that no one is fully honest and everyone has room to improve skills and that with working with other staff will also make my staffing experience a lot better and run much smoother.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
The staff that would vouch for me are: 2x12, plasum and Frazer.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Monday - 4PM BST - 12AM BST
Tuesday - 4PM BST - 11PM BST
Wednesday - 4PM BST - 12AM BST
Thursday - 5PM BST - 10PM BST
Friday - 4PM BST - 3AM BST
Saturday - 2PM BST - 1AM BST
Sunday - 3PM BST - 11PM BST

Overall this comes to approximately 50-60 Hours a week depending on how heavy school is with exams.

What is your telegram @?:

tosspotter

Additional Information?:

- I can partially speak German
- I do not know how to currently ss but I would most definitely like to learn how to.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): TossPotter
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I was a mod on Cold Network for 3 months before resigned. Also I was a Trial-Mod on Bedwars Practice and finally I was a mod Crypto Prisons a couple years back. From all these experiences I have gained general knowledge on HCF and staff commands and how to handle situations properly.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff member due to the large expanse of my characteristics.
Starting with my maturity being at a decent level due to spending a lot of time with the current staff members and reacting to how mature they all are at this current period in time so I will almost definitely adapt to the features that they have . Another reason for wanting to have a staff role is that my trustworthiness is really high and I would never misuse my permissions and abuse for any player, I would also give the right punishments to my teammates even if they are in the wrong as they are breaking the rules and all players definitely deserve if the same punishments even if they are well known on the server. Responsibility is also a key aspect of my maturity due to the high amount of power I would have at that moment in time so I would have to make sure every player gets treated equally.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve their experience by making sure that everyone gets treated equally for the first case and also that people would not have to wait an extended quantity of time in TeamSpeak for support or with /helpop commands due to the fact that I will be at their aid when they need it. I would also be very active which means that I can do a lot of support rooms when it is necessary.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself an 8.5/10 due to the fact that I believe that no one is fully honest and everyone has room to improve skills and that with working with other staff will also make my staffing experience a lot better and run much smoother.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
The staff that would vouch for me are: 2x12, plasum and Frazer.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Monday - 4PM BST - 12AM BST
Tuesday - 4PM BST - 11PM BST
Wednesday - 4PM BST - 12AM BST
Thursday - 5PM BST - 10PM BST
Friday - 4PM BST - 3AM BST
Saturday - 2PM BST - 1AM BST
Sunday - 3PM BST - 11PM BST

Overall this comes to approximately 50-60 Hours a week depending on how heavy school is with exams.

What is your telegram @?:

tosspotter

Additional Information?:
- I can partially speak German
- I do not know how to currently ss but I would most definitely like to learn how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.