Denied Staff App.

Luci

IGN (In-Game Name): Cotlard
Proof Of IGN's:

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.27.23 PM.png

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA - USA (CST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I can list all of my staff experience right here! Here's everything that I have done as staff in other servers and reasoning behind them about why I stopped working for them.

Hive - Jr. Admin 3-4 Months ~ Server Shut Down for Java
Hive was my fourth server to work on! I played on Hive for around 3 years before sending in a application, and they were surprised when they saw how much work I put in for Java and Bedrock. They gave me Helper because of my age, and as I slowly got older, they gave me a chance at Sr. Mod, and then Jr. Admin. I left because of Java finally shutting down, which was horrible for me because I loved the server a lot.
Proof: None

Hypixel - Invited Game Master
There's not a whole lot to explain for this, after I worked for Hive, I messaged some of the moderators on Hypixel and they were interested in how I got into such servers, such as Hive and Bumblecraft, and when I was later offered a Game Master job, I turned it down because, 1. I don't find Hypixel all that interesting, I lost interest in the server easily when I played it for a long time, so I didn't want to expand another server for it. And, 2. Moderators were going to be removed and all it would be, is just Game Master's and Admins + Owners, Managers, etc. Sad thing is, I knew so many mods on Hypixel, and I was friends with some of them, but I didn't wanna just stop talking to them for a dumb little server I would have to put my heart and soul into just for them to keep me.

Bumblecraft - Jr. Mod 1-2 Months ~ Mental Health
BumbleCraft was my first server to work on! I started work as a Jr. Mod and got SOTM 4 times, and SOTW 6 times. I was quoted as "possibly one of their best staff members ever" with a exclaiming 100 punishments in my first week as a staff member. I loved my work on that server, but mental health got the best of me and I had to take a complete break from everything I was doing at that point in my life to rethink everything I've done. My mentor was thoroughly impressed with how much work I put in, and still wanted me back ever since.

Proof:
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.22.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.26.43 PM.png

Batcraft - Jr. Mod 1-2 Weeks ~ Mentor was inconsistent and I lost interest
Batcraft was my third server to work on! I started work as a Jr. Mod after Bumblecraft asked me if I would be interested in a job for BatCraft after the server had been open, little did I know that the server would not only be inactive, but so would my Mentor be. He never ever gave help on certain stuff I needed to know, and when he did want to help, I was not available to talk or be with him because there was stuff I had to do. Either way, I still enjoyed it!
Proof:

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.19.14 PM.png

Softwilly’s Bathroom - Fired Admin ~ Accused of (unknown stuff)
Softwilly's Bathroom was my second server to work on! I was active in their Discord for over a year before asking if I could apply. I was really interested in the content creator and thought it would be worth a shot to go ahead and ask. Surprisingly, they said "Yes", but gave me certain boundaries I would have to work around, such as time in the server, messages required per day, etc.
Around 2 months into me working for them, I was offered the role of Admin, which was fairly unexpected, but I did not mind it because I still loved talking in there. Around 2 weeks later after getting Admin, I was apparently reported for being racist and homophobic, yet there were no screenshots and no evidence of me ever saying messages revolving race, ethnicity, or anything else involving culture for that. I don't really know much, but I still love the server either way.

Minecadia Survival - Helper 12 days ~ Health
Minecadia was my fifth server to work on! I saw one of my followed content creators talking about Minecadia, and I decided to apply for it. Yeah, I actually really really liked it, and they let me work around playtime, limits, and other stuff such as suggestions, and helping them if I wanted to! Minecadia was a very active server for the most part, but the Survival part was always offline, or nobody played on it. And, if you did, you were called weird, a loser, and a lunatic 1.18 player, which was really annoying for the most part.
I later left the server for my Health because this was when I got Covid and couldn't really bare to get out of bed at this point. Although I still like the server, would I still work for them? Maybe. But, do I still find interest in the server? Not really..
Proof:

64e7b1ddf8339000b6e771724debb6e0.png
78c2f939cd43b80eddbdb64db10a8e41.png

BlueMoonNetwork - Trial Mod 8 Days - Server Shut Down
BlueMoonNetwork was my sixth, and last server to work on! I was really interested in this server for a long time, and played every single day for up to 2 months. But when I applied and got accepted, the server shut down, day after day after day, for over 8 days in a row, the server would be up! And then go straight back offline. This really upsetted me because it was a very interesting server, but when they finally shut down everything, I just resigned and left.
Proof:

6a874f3d51f1e550d26e8b31b43a8614.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.17.52 PM.png

All of my staff experience is over the course of me becoming 13, and going until now, 15. This is all spread out and out of order by the way, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand!

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I know that I may have a bad experience up until now, but I really want to change and show the staff members at SagePvP that I have what it takes to be a staff member. I know I may not have a ton of experience, but I have what it takes and I can take on all responsibilities such as reporting players that may be suspicious, to SS'ing players that use other softwares (such as MacOS or Linux). I'm also really good with suggestions! And, I'm amazing at correcting other players at certain times. I also know other stuff along with computers and know how to look through them!

I'm very very good at helping others too! I give good advice. Also, yes I know I have a bad punishment occurrence when you check my IGN, and yes I know I've done some regularly bad stuff, but mainly all of them have explanation.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try and improve every players' experience as much as I can. Although, I cannot give an exact rating on how good I would do, I would at least try and do my very best and make sure everyone has a great time, and at least check up on players' once every one in a while ( that being maybe once everyday or week )
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Maybe around an 7.5-8. I cannot say to myself "you are the best staff member" because there's millions of other people that could do better, and I could also improve a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm not still good. So yeah, mainly around 7.5 because I believe I can make a impact, but I could also be a staff member too!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not that I know of, but there was a staff member I did talk to last night, and I did ask him, I can't really remember what he said though, my apologies.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I can do a lot more than just 12 hours! I can be on every single day for that matter and could probably meet a resounding 1-2 days of playtime simply because of how much time I have and how much I love this server. Either way, it would mean a lot if I could be a staff member because I could help lots of players and be help for others!

What is your telegram @?: @LuciApollo

Additional Information?: Discord: Cotd#8983 | I also have some things I would like to share about myself if that would be okay.

Number 1. I'm always on for SOTW since it's right after I get home from school. And, I regularly play, so I would be down for mainly anything such as hosting little mini-games, to messing around for hours and hours while I help people around the server!

Number 2. I work a job online of helping other people in my school with stuff they may need, mainly involving HTML and Java coding, so if you also need anything else involving that, then I would be more than welcome to help out!

Number 3. I'm a very helpful person and love helping other people, especially in communities where I can be shown as someone who helped a certain person! I also love assisting others and their problems, and if someone tried to mess with me and just get my attention for nothing, then it would do nothing to me.

Number 4. I am a very creative person and very good at building, I basically can rotate around every position from Developer, to Staff Member, to Builder if you really needed anything!

Last edited: