DiorNYC

Known member

IGN (In-Game Name):
DiorNYC
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA PST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

LynoxHCF
LynoxHCF was a server that was created about a month ago, and I was a Manager on it, so I understood how to handle the server and discord, however the server has since been shut down due to a media owner greifing the server, which we were astonished to learn about. I won't say who it was, but I was stunned. As I previously stated, we paid a lot for that server because we were just getting started, and I was forced to resign due to grief.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HCVirus
Trial-Mod
Players: 10-30
HCvirus is a server that I recently learned about thanks to a buddy; it's a server that compensates partners and employees, among other things.
The owner was going to let PhilipMycup to play, but we're still working on that and getting him on the server, but this is a server where we got 10-50 players when we first started out, and it was a lot of fun to staff, especially since I knew everyone. It was a great community for a while, but it died down after a while, so I resigned, but if this fails, I may return.

(My name was MusicClass at the time)

Here.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kira Network
Players: N/A

Battleskies
Skyblock
Players 50 to 100

OceanHCF
Mod
Players
N/A

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

When I'm not on staff on a server, I see people cheating all the time and can't do anything about it, and I'm generally the only staff on the server that people cheat on when other staff isn't on, and all I want to do is improve people's experiences. I don't want people to join the server and immediately comment, "This server is so trash omg." "STAFF TP CHEATER" is something I frequently see in every chat these days. Non-toxicity in conversation and those that spam in chat a lot, I simply find it incredibly annoying when people spam like 10 times in a row, so
I would either slow down talk or mute them if it continues to happen.
So basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm attempting to make the server more user-friendly. If someone new joins HCF and SagePvP is their first server, I don't want them to believe this server is horrible and decide not to play on any other HCF servers. Again, I'm very active, committed, and determined to help the people on this server., so I won't be leaving any time soon.

I've been playing HCF for about 6 years now, so I'm familiar with most of the fundamental server regulations and am aware of what's going on. I've spent a lot of time in the HCF community and am aware of how people move around here.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am accountable for what I am meant to be doing, and I have enough of resources. I can also improve by moving people about a lot in TeamSpeak, which is something I enjoy doing because I know some people wait for hours on TeamSpeak to be moved and receive assistance.
I'm capable of staying on top of what I'm supposed to be doing on SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 because what is there to lie for? lying will just get someone demoted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
azial
Additional Information?:
Indians gained access to my Telegram account and banned my phone number.
So my Telegram does not work.
My Discord is JaydenDC#6080
Yes, i was a builder on here multiple times so I do know what is going on here.​

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Pending,

Message me on telegram @deployable2 for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.