Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i do
Karrat.rip - Mod
HybridMC - admin
VergeHcf - Owner
GovHcf - Mod

SynHcf - Sr.Mod
And lots more i forgot

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The Reason I want to become a staff member here at sagepvp I can help new plays how to play hcf, Not Dumb like other 12-15 year olds who abuses their perms, have 2-3 year exp as staff, and Nice, Trustworthy, and I will leave a clan that will make me not nice.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:i f I'm not listening to our players and giving them the support they need, they will leave the server and not play again, so i will help them what ever they need and be nice with it so they dont leave.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-9 The reason why its 8-9 Bc im honestly irl and ingame since my life change since my dad left me, it would be like a 5 if my dad didnt leave me bc i dont care about gaming since my dad left i been depressed and been playing games 24/7 it feels like.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: No job, No Dad, Nice and Trusted, Poor, I love the summer bc i can go to the pool, and my discord is Obmoc#6334 TELE: @ObmocYT

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Obmoc
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i do
Karrat.rip - Mod
HybridMC - admin
VergeHcf - Owner
GovHcf - Mod

SynHcf - Sr.Mod
And lots more i forgot

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The Reason I want to become a staff member here at sagepvp I can help new plays how to play hcf, Not Dumb like other 12-15 year olds who abuses their perms, have 2-3 year exp as staff, and Nice, Trustworthy, and I will leave a clan that will make me not nice.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:i f I'm not listening to our players and giving them the support they need, they will leave the server and not play again, so i will help them what ever they need and be nice with it so they dont leave.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8-9 The reason why its 8-9 Bc im honestly irl and ingame since my life change since my dad left me, it would be like a 5 if my dad didnt leave me bc i dont care about gaming since my dad left i been depressed and been playing games 24/7 it feels like.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: No job, No Dad, Nice and Trusted, Poor, I love the summer bc i can go to the pool, and my discord is Obmoc#6334 TELE: @ObmocYT
-1 absolutely no detail, getting friends/alts to +1, unprofessional, this is a troll

Obmoc

"-1 absolutely no detail, getting friends/alts to +1, unprofessional, this is a troll"
FOR SURE THIS IS A TROLL.

get a life since i dont got one

4Gpuglife

Established member
"-1 absolutely no detail, getting friends/alts to +1, unprofessional, this is a troll"
FOR SURE THIS IS A TROLL.

get a life since i dont got one
No job, No Dad, Nice and Trusted, Poor, I love the summer bc i can go to the pool,
my dad left i been depressed and been playing games 24/7 it feels like.
Very sorry if all this is true but this looks like a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.