Denied Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkcyt

IGN (In-Game Name): wkcyt
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Ivory.gg -Sr Mod - Sever got shut down. At Ivory I was Sr mod i helped trial mods to staff and mentored them to have a better staff experience i also Helped people that got glitched on / Rolled them back.

LimitedMC - Platform Admin - Resigned / Sever got sold - At Limitedmc i was a big part of Teamfights and Koth i helped set up koths and suggest Items into the game along with starting koths and helping people that get allied on. I also helped with strikes and faction blacklists

Vexor.cc - Mod -Resigned / I didnt have a big enough opportunity at vexor as i had to resigned because of family problems but while i was there I Caught people xraying / cheating , Rolled people back for getting glitched on and helped the community alot.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because I have been playing on this server on a different account since 2018, I've found a connection with this server that I haven't with any other HCF server in a long time. I enjoy being on the server for hours at a time and just Doing HCF stuff such as trapping and pvping. When i was playing i got helped alot by the staff community and loved how nice the community was and i would love to do the same and be able to help the players out in some way for them to get the best experience at Sage Just like i did and being a staff member allows me to do that. There is something that tells me that the whole staff team is chill and relaxed and so friendly.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I think the biggest possibility that I can bring to the server is my activity. I play for 6 - 7 hours a day and sometimes more , it would be very usefull for the people that have different time zones and need help in the earlier morning of playing, if they need support. Being a good staff member requires maturity, understanding, and professionalism. I am sure to be as professional as possible helping with all different players on the server no matter the condition.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I have been brutally honest so i would say 8/10, I would not lie in an application as it is unprofessional and it does not give me a very good chance at getting staff on any server. Not being honest on a application isn't a good look for anyone no matter the circumstance. It ruins your reputation and gives you a bad look from the community. I am saying im a 8/10 because no body is perfect we all lie sometimes but if it is serious i would not think to lie as it will just be a demotion / staff strike.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Arazify

Additional Information?:

I believe I have nothing else to say In this Application but please do leave feedback and don’t be afraid to be harsh as I want to make sure that my Application is good!

Telegram - @wkcyt
Discord - @𝕨𝕜𝕔𝕪𝕥#2944

Status
Not open for further replies.