Denied Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackan103

IGN: Mackan103
Region: EU
Previous experience: Private server 50-100 member HCF server (no proof)
I would like to become a staff becuase i love the HCF community but i have played pure HCF for a very long time and would like to try something out that i haven't done in a while.
I would make a document and i would write down loads of stuff that i think would be good for the server and take other peoples suggestions and then talk to a higher admin/head admin and show them the ideas.
If i would rate my honesty on a scale 1 threw 10 i wouldprobily rate it a 8 or a 9 basedon the person i am in real life.
I do not have any staffs that could vouch for me in anyway since i dont have alot of experience with sage but i still play the server (if i would become a staff i would obviously be on the server alot more then i currently am.
Im a guy from Sweden go to school play 1 sport three times a week but i can still play a solid 3-5hrs a day and on the weekends i can play up to about 10 hours if im fully free.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.