Denied Staff app

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): NoGirlToggeld

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU ( Sweden

Do you have any previous staff
experience?:
MMC:
One off my biggest server I staffed on was mmc. I learned a lot From there for example all the basics off staffing. My job as a mod in mmc was too handle mutes and bans. Proof: https://gyazo.com/0677dfe3297269bc7316e22b8c0c108c

UHCFHub:
was a small server at the moment I was staff in it but the I did a lot of support rooms and was very active and helpful in TeamSpeak.

Tourney Central:
Tourney central was a big server and my job was too host games and being helpful in vcs. Proof: https://gyazo.com/41a18ad94745131dbd8fb0ac3a56b63f

( have been staff in other server too but they were not released ).

Why would you like to become a
staff member?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I see this as an huge opportunity to grow as an individual and as a staff member. I’ve been playing Sage for quite some time now and I find it a very fun and enjoyable experience, I also enjoy helping people that need help and have questions.. I think that I would be a good candidate for Sage because I have the motivation to put time and effort into the server and strive for only the best work. I just really enjoy the community that Sage has built over time, I am very good when It comes to stressful situations and I am a problem solver, If there is something I do not know I could pick it up really easily. I learn very fast and I'm a very good listener. I can work with pretty much anyone in any situation. I love to improve my skill and take feedback from others. I am very positive and just an all-around chill person to be around. Another reason why I think I would be fit for the team is that I am a very mature person, I know when it's time to be serious, put my best effort into helping others. I try to make sure I correct my mistakes and not act unprofessionally in any situation. I will always take criticism and improve myself and strive to be better and work on things I need to work on. I know I do not have the best of experience, But I always put 100% into anything I do and I am willing to learn, ask questions, be better, and just all-around work on things I need to work on no matter what. I want it to be a fun place for people to play and have fun. I am very active and I think that would help me get to know the community a bit better, just being active being in support rooms assisting people when it is needed. I'm very reliable and I am someone you can count on all the time. If anyone asks me questions I am here to help and answer their questions to the best of my ability.

If accepted, how would you improve
the players' experience?:
⤣ Maturity ⤤

Despite my age of sixteen, I am very mature. I have self-control and can contain my temper. I don't get mad when I die or when something doesn't go my way. I keep my cool and never go all out on someone. I make sure to remain calm in every situation I can and handle it to the best of my ability. If you aren't mature as a staff member you could hurt someone's feelings, make them feel not welcome, lead them to believe nobody cares about them.

⤣ Responsible ⤤

As I said above, responsibility is one of the most important traits I believe a staff member to need. If you aren't responsible then you aren't trustworthy. Being a staff member means the managers get to trust you to help the network and only use your powers to the benefit of the server. If you aren't responsible you could abuse, criticize people, and make the network unfair for players.

⤣ Respect ⤤

Players come on this server to enjoy their time. They choose THIS server over others. While you're a staff member your job includes, but is not limited to making those members feel at home. Your job is to treat everyone fairly despite their relation to you or how they treat you. One of my favorite quotes, "Treat everyone how you want to be treated", If you were to log on a server and the first thing that you see is a staff member unfairly gaining resources everybody else has to gain, how would you feel? What if you came on and someone immediately started poking fun at you and insulting you. That wouldn't be much of a fun time. I presume what I'm trying to say is everybody deserves respect. No matter how they talk, do things, or answer to you. Everybody is a human being and deserves to be treated like one.

How you respect someone is key. If you start off insulting or criticizing someone that's most likely how they'll treat you back. How to get people to befriend you and enjoy you as a person is by respecting them. Whenever you meet someone for the first time or see an old friend the first thing you should do is treat them with respect. You should be kind, understanding, and welcoming. There's no reason to make someone feel unwelcome or not loved. People enjoy when they are treated with kindness. It makes them feel at home and want to stay.

⤣ Non-Biased ⤤

One thing I pride myself in is that I'm not biased. I do not treat anyone differently from anyone else. I feel everyone deserves the same amount of attention, respect, and overall dedication. If you were to be doing the same thing as someone else and they got a lesser punishment then you, how would you feel? Would you feel violated, cheated, or maybe even disappointed? That's how a member would feel. Despite the rank, name, relation to me, or how they treat me I will always treat them how I do to everyone else.

⤣ Dedication ⤤

Dedication is how much time you are willing to put into the server, and how much effort you are willing to put in. There's a big difference between playing and not putting any effort in so, in reality you're not helping out. You could log on all the time but do nothing and it wouldn't count as activity. Dedication is the main trait of helping everybody. You can't help members if you're offline all the time. All Minecraft servers need staff members, and active staff members are the people who actually care about the benefit of the server. Inactive staff members could be a bad thing for the network as they couldn't spend their time on the server to help. I will be very dedicated, accepted or not to try and do my best to help out the server/network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Currently atm it would be 9 because I have learned and got a lot more experience then I did last time I applied. I am also a 8 because I am a really respectful person and helpful person and I think that’s a key for being a good staff.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Sadly not

Additional Information?: Have a great day and thx for reading my app!

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately your application has been denied. You need to wait atleast 2 weeks before re applying again.