Denied Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possessin

IGN (In-Game Name): Possessin
Region (EU/NA/Other): I am from North America
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I can help allot and I have known how to play hcf for 2 years now. I know the rules and what is aloud and what isn't . Sage is one of the server that staffing is enjoyable and staff are super nice ive heard them in ts and they seem like chill people that care about each other and they joke around with each other. Keeping a player base is important and sage does it well and I wanna help in ts because Im from Alaska and my timezone is different and I can take those times where people arent in ts to help people out.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was to be accepted I would be committed and below are gonna be everything I can do to help people.
Fairness I will be fair to everyone and not abuse unless Im doing troll series and I would ask the higher staff to see If I can. Im a hardworking person that can multitask . I also know how to screen share I've been SS verified on allot of server and head of SS on Value and HCRefill . I can record each punishments and screen share I have obs and stream labs obs and have backups. I also know allot about hcf to help newer player and make them wanna stay. I can always do discord tickets at all times. I will be active 6hrs + a day in discord , ts and in game . I will always be on for SOTW unless family issues .

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 Im honest and I hate lying I never do and lying makes everything worst I will just admit and get a worst punishments
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I dont think so unless Spult remember me from ripple I was tmod my old discord is Sceplop#1462
Additional Information?:
I know this was short but I will proof how good of a staff member and I’m a egirl

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Yes? No? Idk? I kinda like your application it’s just missing little amounts of detail

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.