Denied staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBCRago

IGN (In-Game Name): Ragooo

Timezone: GMT+

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Minemen Club:
I was a Trail-Mod on MMC then I got promoted to Moderator.
i had alot of fun on there, met some new people.
overall i really enjoyed being staff there.

Vapour (HCF server):
I was Sr.Admin on this server.
What i liked about this server is that it was kinda active.
players were very nice and they all liked me as staff.
the server shut down for some reason because the owner was lazy to keep it up.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: im looking for something new ive never been staff on an actual big hcf server before and would like to try it out.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: by helping them make the game playable by banning cheaters helping them with issues ect.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, because i dont know that much of hcf staffing but i do know about screensharing.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: marikisgod

Additional Information?: im rago (irl name luca but i prefer being called rago) im 17 years old.
i was staff on minemen for a little while which was fun and now im looking to be a staff member of sagepvp.
i work 3 days a week from 10am to 5pm monday till wednesday. i have alot of spare time in the night because i dont
have homework. i do many sports irl midday with alot of friends. im actually kinda populair at school and online. i have a youtube channel aswell i enjoy making videos but sometimes im kinda lazy with uploading so i upload once a month. id be active atleast 3 hours a day or more (depends if i have work). thats all you need to know about me.
thanks for reading my app. -Rago

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

Lack Of Proof
Hard To Read
Lack Of Detail

Change/add these things and I’ll update my rating and possibly turn it into a +1

Kind regards,
Crqzie

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application! Unfortunately I'm going to have to deny your app for the following reason(s):
  1. Missing a lot of detail
You can create another application in 2 weeks. Please take this time to look over your application as well as the notes l've provided to try and improve on what you have in your application right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.