Denied Staff App - Tahjhi

Kyux

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Tahjhi
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Owner - MurderMC Had 50 - 60 players on the server pretty good I got demoted but id rate it 8.5/10 and I put my full dedication into this server here.
Admin - ArsenicMC I was admin on here the server shut down I resigned since it shut down and It 40 - 50 players it was factions and id rate it 7.8/10
Mod - SunkenMC This was my first staff server on it was factions it shut down but it got 40-50 players and It was actually really good id rate it a 8/10
Mod - LushPVP This is a hcf server you must know of that shutdown i was mod on here and it got 10-20 players at like the end of the server but when it was famous it got alot of people.
Trial Mod - FireMC This is a spanish server but im english but I managed really good i was first chat mod but I got interviewed for trial mod and i got accepted and i resigned here.
Sr Mod - DesirePVP Factions Got 60-70 players its really good and id rate it 7.5/10 like it had alot of maps and it had alot of comp into it
Mod - GrimPVP This server shut down it for 20-30 players it was kinda good 6.8/10 also really smooth got alot of fpc and stuff.
Helper - AstronautMC It got 10-20 players it shut down since they didn't get the amount of players they wanted since they put alot of dedication.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff because I believe that I can take this Staff Role into being worthy since a Staff role is something that you should not play around with or not abuse the power and encourage other staff members to do the same. I think id also be fit is because I have alot of skill and experience as staff on other hcf/faction servers I can be worthy of helping others encouraging them to play the game telling them info etc. I also think I have alot of experience when it comes to hcf (Hardcore Factions) Its something that you need to be smart at to be staff on servers and I know I have to have alot of honesty into being staff since I cannot lie when it comes to SSing etc. I also want to create a safe environment for are network/community and I want to provide alot of support for the players.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve there experience by like a 8.5 because im really good at managing things and I would first tell them To "F create and /freerank go reclaim after get a claim and build it then redeem a partner for some extra rewards." I would say this if it was a question in a support room.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 Because some people lie they just never say it but im not lying about this because If it was depending on the server, I would not lie at all if it comes to support rooms or ssing.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: N/A
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4-5 Hours a day atm.
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: Discord: @tahjhi Tele: got deleted just dm me on discord dms are always open.
↬ Additional Information (optional): Hey Im ItzKyux For short call me Kyux I want to be staff on ur server! Im a content creator with 200 subs and Im sure I can get players for you guys and make the game as much fun as possible!

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving forwards with this staff application at this time.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.