Denied Staff App Remy

Remy

IGN:
DoggyStijl

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I do have experience but on small servers actually owned one myself but i really want to learn more on sagepvp.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: i really want to improve my staffing and this community. I’ve seen a lot of cheaters, pearl glitchers, and people lying to staff, so I will be able to make good decisions based on my previous experiences, I can get a clearer picture using my own experiences and relating to the player while staffing. so I will be able to make good decisions based on my previous experiences, I can get a clearer picture using my own experiences and relating to the player while staffing.I would love to take the time and learn everything that I can.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will improve the players’ experiences by getting rid of any rule breakers/cheaters from the Sagepvp network. I will also make it one of my missions to minimize the waiting time in TS support rooms. I know what it is like to wait hours for a staff member’s assistance, and I would try to prevent these prolonged waits as much as I can. Taking any situation that would come my way from an unbiased viewpoint is also very important to me. If a player has a record of being rude to staff, I will give them the same understanding and opportunities to prove their case and show their evidence before any decisions are made. I would like to keep a friendly environment with players, even when tensions can start to rise. I will take an unbiased opinion on every situation. I am very willing to learn from my peers and take any bit of advice that anyone can throw my way. I also respect authority, not questioning higher-ups is a very important part of learning to be a staff member. I will take any suggestion or tip I can get, without question and without delay.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would consider myself an 8. I believe honesty is a key part of being mature. I believe someone who is honest will be able to paint the clearest picture to anyone involved in any situation. Having a lying staff member can lead to various issues I would rather not be a part of.

Can any current staff member vouch for you?: (optional)
No current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
My name is remy, I am very eager to learn new things that come with being a part of a staff team. I have been playing HCF for around 2 years and I feel that the gamemode is becoming quite bland to play. Everything that I’ve ever disliked about the game (relating to staff interactions) I will try to minimize. I usually put around 3-4 hours playing HCF, and since I have this new passion for staffing, I will easily be able to put around 3-4 hours a day at least. I get out of school at 2 PM, and I have maintained a job for the last 4 years. I believe that maintaining this job proves that I can be committed to something for extended periods of time. I have developed great life skills from this job, such as maturity, self courage, and social skills. I can use these social skills to de-escalate any situation and keep the situation as controlled as possible. I am confident in my abilities, and I don't second guess myself. I will not be shy, and I will be open to talking to anybody and everybody. I hope you can consider me for this position, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Socials:
Telegram: @RemyBer
Discord: Remy#8446
(I have teamspeak, and a working microphone)

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.