Denied Staff Aplication - Alejandro

Status
Not open for further replies.

0aalejandro

Auspicious days. My name is Alejandro. Below you will find my application.

FORMAT
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
0aalejandro

↬ Age: 16-17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (Spain)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience? (Include proof): I had experience a couple of years ago, but it doesn't matter since I don't have proof for you to verify it.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be part of the team for several reasons. The main one is to help users with their problems, their doubts and what they need on a daily basis. Next, if they gave me the opportunity, it would also be good for me, since I don't speak much English, and since I'm learning, I think it would benefit me a lot if they forced me to communicate with English-speaking people. Finally, I have to highlight that I can also be of great help within the community of players in Spain and South America, since being Spanish I understand them perfectly and know the meaning of almost all the expressions they may use.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: The truth is, the only way to improve their experience is to be kind and not get angry at every question they may have for me.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? In my application a 10. And in life in general a 7-8.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional): No.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4-6h

↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: Yes, I have both. I will send you the telegram privately and the discord is this aalejandro.74

↬ Additional Information (optional): My English is very bad, and I would like to communicate in Spanish, but if it is necessary to speak a minimum of English, I can try. As I mentioned before, I am learning. I'm also learning java development.

I wish you a magnificent day.

cancelings

Known member
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.