squadshit taking over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerjah

Hello guys me Gerjah.
I just wanna speak about how we havent lost one teamfight yet on the server yet.
I'll list all the "big" fight's we've had with people below.​
squadshit vs RawrNA
squadshit vs 2x7
squadshit vs HoodBlack
And the list goes on
Think you could beat us just hook us up with an message we're down to fight wichever faction @ anytime.
Btw this is not the real squadshit roster neither this is for sage only the roster contains of:
ohyeye (Luigi, demon)
Gerjah
2O19
Channel
Ohit

Btw to RawrNA fuck you pussies legit hit us off @ conquest haha.
imagine hitting people off on sage conquest damn.​

Pocked

If you have any proof of them "ddosing" come in TeamSpeak I will be more than happy to help you.

Gerjah

If you have any proof of them "ddosing" come in TeamSpeak I will be more than happy to help you.
I actually came in teamspeak and told you guys to watch me over conquest and two of our members did get hit off and you guys didnt really do anything, I said before we went in "please watch over these guys theyre known for ddosing" and you guys said you would but nothing happened dm for the names of the people who ddos.

Pocked

I actually came in teamspeak and told you guys to watch me over conquest and two of our members did get hit off and you guys didnt really do anything, I said before we went in "please watch over these guys theyre known for ddosing" and you guys said you would but nothing happened dm for the names of the people who ddos.
I'm 100% sure all our staff members stick to their word.

Gerjah

He doesn't ddos, they banned him because he changed his time on his PC.
LOL he didnt even get ss'ed what do you mean changed his time on his pc, I was in ts yesterday with pocked and he said he had a ban "refused to ss (might have a booter) stop defending him haha

B

BONGAY

I think there is a way to solve this problem, and maybe there is more behind this situation that we all dont know, if you guys wish to take it futher into discussion please come into ts.sagepvp.net and wati me in ts and we can talk :)

B

BONGAY

You were the guy we talked with on conquest so you're saying you're lying in a way?
If you have a problem with a staff member, and you think he is lying or not sticking to he's words and wish to report them, please come into teamspeak and wait for a Senior Admin or higher and talk to them about the situation

Gerjah

If you have a problem with a staff member, and you think he is lying or not sticking to he's words and wish to report them, please come into teamspeak and wait for a Senior Admin or higher and talk to them about the situation
Alright will do.

Gerjah

I think there is a way to solve this problem, and maybe there is more behind this situation that we all dont know, if you guys wish to take it futher into discussion please come into ts.sagepvp.net and wati me in ts and we can talk :)
btw dude pm me on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.