Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqauckid

IGN (In-Game Name):
Sqauckid

Timezone:
CET

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I don't have any big experiences as a staff member. I know the basic things such as commands or when someone should be punished. I hope that I can learn multiple things in SagePvP and that I can add this to my experiences.

I was staff on another 2 Skyblock servers, however I've been off Minecraft for like 1 year now and their names have gone from my memory.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff, not to place myself above others, but to help other people become more active or maybe even a potential next staff member. As a staff member, you are an example for other players and must be professional. If you do anything wrong, they think they can do it as well. Becoming staff would allow me to get more experience and hopefully, I'll learn something new. I am really motivated to become a staff member because of multiple reasons. Personally, my best motivation is the community. If a server has no community there is no motivation for me. At last, I want to do something about the lack of staff members (online). When I am online I don't see much staff online. I want to fill the empty slot and make sure the staff team gets more active. I am willing to put a lot of effort into this. And I will keep doing this, no matter what the outcome will be of anything I'll do. I'll keep going for positive results. I've been talking to Staff members lately and being able to work with such people is also a thought going through my mind that's just a relieve. I feel happy and excited to hear people say I should apply because I am helpful or because I would be a good Staff member. I also help on daily basis, it gives me a great feeling, another motive to apply for the Staff role: I'd like to help out and so I am. So many people told me to apply, and it makes me really happy. It's a positive confirmation of my help I've been giving in Discord / in game. I am sure many of you noticed all the help I've been giving through Discord and in-game. I do believe I am a fit for the Staff team, since I know SagePvP in and out. To me the SagePvP community is worth a lot, and that's why I wanna enforce the rules on this server.

Being a staff member on a server like SagePvP is a huge responsibility and I know that I work well under pressure and can complete any tasks given to me. As much as I love playing HCF, I feel like I was built to staff and help out within the communities.

At the end of the day, I am applying for helper to hopefully make an impact on the server whilst fulfilling my roles as a helper.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Toxicity

A toxicity level is a big role in being a good part of the staff team. I know that everyone has been toxic once. If people said that they have never been toxic to anyone, then they are lying. But if you are staff, a toxic level should not be shown because that will make your reputation very bad.

Dedication
My dedication for SagePvP is high and is even getting higher every day as I can visibly see the community that is growing and the people that are new to SagePvP and I think that I can help you with everything you need and help you on the server with any problems you have. I will make sure your problem is %100 solved and I will show hard work and dedication towards the server.

Professionality
Being professional is very important if you want to become a part of the staff team. People that are immature or not professional are in my opinion not ready to become a part of the staff team. I can ensure you that I am very professional when I am working but of course at the right moments there is time to laugh and make fun with colleagues.

Teamwork
In my opinion teamwork is a very important aspect as well because things should be discussed. If you don't have any teamwork in the team I don't think you can talk about a staff ''team''.

Hard worker
I am a really hard worker, I will always make sure that my work is completed and not half completed. You can be a guy/girl that does a lot but if your work is half-finished the work is useless. If I have to spend multiple hours on something I am willing to do that.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Firstly, I am very motivated to become a staff member on SagePvP, the reason for my motivation is very simple: I just don't like rule-breakers, but unfortunately, when I am online there is barely staff online to make sure I don't die to a hacker. The issue with that is that people hack when the staff members aren't online and that will make the experience of other players less enjoyable.

Secondly, I love helping others, I'm already helping people as much as I can. If you do not like to help other people, then a staff position does not fit you well.

Another reason is that I really want to give the other players a better experience by punishing rule-breakers. You will never get rid of all the rule-breakers, but it will slow them down if they see there is a staff member online.

My last reason is that I also think I could be a great addition to the staff team because I know how to handle toxicity. I've faced a lot of different situations that I had to handle with toxicity. I am also relaxed as I don't get mad fast. All of that is going to help me stay chill in those and other situations.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not really.

Additional Information?:
Firstly, I want to thank you for reading this application. Secondly, please leave a feedback (including grammar errors) for me so I can improve on the things I did wrong. Highly appreciated! Hope to see you on SagePvP soon!​

Sqauckid

I thought u were helper?
I was before, but due a conflict with Botings he decided that I should re-apply. Everything is fine now, I am going to fulfill this role for 200% if I get accepted. I'm glad you remember me, that's good I guess. :)

Yahli

Known member
+0.5

Nice guy. I've talked with him on Discord sometime and he is pretty chill and nice.
You need to add more details.

If you will add more details, I will probably change my rating. Good luck!

Best wishes and good luck.

Sqauckid

+0.5

Nice guy. I've talked with him on Discord sometime and he is pretty chill and nice.
You need to add more details.

If you will add more details, I will probably change my rating. Good luck!

Best wishes and good luck.
Thanks for the feedback, highly appreciated!

Vaht

Established member

Immature
Lacking detail(s)
Wait at least 2 weeks before your re-application

I was working with you so I know what I'm talking about.

W

williamm

lack of detail
no proof for being staff on any of these networks you claim to be staff on + lack of experience

Status
Not open for further replies.