Denied <> Sqauckid's Helper Application <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqauckid

IGN: My IGN is Sqauckid.

Timezone: GMT + 1 (EU)

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Owner -> BearPvP (HCF) // MolisWorld -> Helper (Skyblock)

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to be a Helper not just to ban hackers but to help out the community and make the server fair for everyone so players can enjoy playing on their favourite gamemodes. I also think I should be Helper because of the following traits...

⦓Modest⦔
I'm very unassuming, I don't judge players based on their skin in-game their username or their first chat, I always want to get to know new players and I think that's the only way to get to know the players. no one deserves to be judged right away especially if you haven't got to know them!

⦓Dialectic⦔
I can always argue both sides and prove both points in an argument or an opinion. I believe that when people say that someone is hacking or if they say anything about another player it's not always true to find the real answer you must as a moderator investigate and find evidence, not just by a player saying some words or if you are friends with them or even known them longer every player must be treated fairly.

⦓Reponsibility⦔
I have a lot of responsibility I was raised with two other siblings both younger than me I always had to take care of them because of my parents having to work a lot. Other then that I know that if I do something wrong like breaking the rules I won't lie about it and will always take 100% responsibility for my actions. This is important because taking responsibility for your action means you learn what you did wrong and you can make sure that you won't do it again.

⦓Good listener⦔
I am a good listener because I have lots of friends who have gone through depression and anxiety and it's a hard thing to go through. A lot of my friends have talked to me about there problems and I have learned though that to really listen to everything they say. I am always listening when someone is teaching me needs help and needs someone to talk to.

⦓Fast learner⦔
I have always been a fast learner when it comes to learning new things, I love to learn and experience new things. I can also adapt to a new environment very easily. When taught something I will get the hang of it in about an hour or so it just depends on the task or what I just learned. Being a fast learner is very important because then you can get right to moderating right after you have been showed what to do!

⦓Perseverance⦔
Even though things may get hard, difficult, and frustrating I always want to keep going no matter what! If I were to choose between an easy task and a hard task I would choose the hard task because I love to test my limits to see what I can improve on and what my strengths are. I feel knowing what you need to improve is what makes you a better person!

⦓Helpful⦔
I'm very helpful, not just to my friends but the SagePvP community. If any players need my help I'm there to help, whether it is a command, set up something, and lend a hand. Helping makes me happy because maybe the players that I help will help another player and it will keep on spreading.

⦓Trustworthy⦔
I am very trustworthy, a lot of players trust that I will always be kind to players and that I will never break the rules. being trustworthy is important because if someone has trust in you they know you will do good things for the community.

⦓Self-Control⦔
I have a lot of self-control, I bearly rage at anything. If I'm mad I know what I need to do to calm down and control my self it's the name with other emotions I have commonly, I know when I have gone too far and what I need to do if I have gone too far.

⦓Sense Of Humor⦔
I will admit it my jokes are kinda corny but that is what makes them funny. Although I prefer to keep things formal, a corny joke can lighten the mood at any time! I usually don't show this side of me when I first met people but if you get to know me long enough you will see I am "very funny."

⦓Knowledge⦔
Here are the commands I know when It comes to moderating
/socialspy - This will allow the moderator who uses this command to see private messages between players in-game.
/Warn [Player] [Reason]
/Kick [Player] [Reason]
/Tempmute [Player] [Time] [Reason]
/Tempban [Player] [Time] [Reason]

Why should we accept you as staff?:
There is an immense amount of reasons as to why you should accept me to become a staff member on SagePvP. First off, I have an adequate amount of experience staffing on a server of this population. I can bring a lot of my knowledge to the network and fulfil all the needed tasks the role, Helper would ever need. I am available quite often and willing to put in some extra hours and lay off some IRL activities if ever needed to. I am willing to dedicate a lot of time to this network and really want to make the best of this experience. I want to show the best I got to this network and really prove that I am a great choice to become a Helper on the network. I also have a lot of experience in screensharing in my past. I did my fair share of screenshares on some servers and have all basic material completely mastered and a lot of the advanced material as well. I have a wide variety of ways I can handle situations when I am unable to reach someone of a higher rank to deal with the proper situation. I can assure that I am one of the better choices as a staff member for this network and willing to change anything or make changes to anything that is recommended by any staff member. I want to ensure I can be the best staff member I can be and really make sure I can do my job properly and effectively. As stated above my goal is to make an impact on this server. A positive impact, influencing the player to come back and feel like this server is really a good choice for them to play on. I want the player to really enjoy their experience on the network, and if they don't I will do nearly anything to ensure that their experience shall be justified. Player's experiences are priority number one on this network, and I want to make sure that every player, has the right and entertaining experience this network has to offer. I really have a lot to offer to this network, since I'm very often active in-game I may say that I see alot of inactivity within the staff team. Most of the times when people need help, there is no staff online. Even tho I am not a staff member I help them. I just handle it with my best ability and I often succeed.

Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read my Helper Application,
if you see anything that I can improve on please tell me it means a lot.

Umzk

Veteran Member
Not really experienced
Not a lot of detail
All staff must know these commands
Also your first message
⦓Knowledge⦔
Here are the commands I know when It comes to moderating
/socialspy - This will allow the moderator who uses this command to see private messages between players in-game.
/Warn [Player] [Reason]
/Kick [Player] [Reason]
/Tempmute [Player] [Time] [Reason]
/Tempban [Player] [Time] [Reason]

Last edited:

Sqauckid

Not really experienced
Not a lot of detail
All staff must know these commands
Also your first message
Hello there!

Where do you think my application lacks detail? Because I can't improve on it if you don't tell me where I can improve on.

Kindest Regards,
Sqauckid

dyedye

Neutral (0.5)

Add more in your previous staff experience, and talk about what you learned from being staff on those servers.

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @Sqauckid thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.