Denied Spored Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftingly

IGN (In Game Name): Spored

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Country: Born in the Caribbean, currently in United States Of America

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I own a headset with a quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I own all three.

Discord: Sproded#6640

Telegram: @Shiftingly

Teamspeak: Shiftingly

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes.

DrenixPvP

Drenix was a server owned by AriTraps / Ariiy & Prince, I was Trial-Moderator. My role was to find hackers, moderate the server and help everyone out. I later was demoted, I forgot why.

Proof: None

SiroHQ

Siro was a server owned by Participates, I was Trial-Moderator, my role was exactly the same as Drenix’s. Finding hackers, moderate the server and help everyone out. I later resigned, because the server became too stressed and unorganized.

Proof: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19...com/open?id=19hCICg4oSqXS4hhdyzvR_3N9QQbautAP

NeutralPvP

Position: Admin

I was a admin, my role was to find cheaters, find rule-breakers, and keep the server updated on the servers status. I was demoted because a new admin came along and lied on me for various reasons. The owners didn’t believe me and I was demoted by the admin. In essence, I had done nothing, the admin wanted me to be demoted since they have partnered. Owner was LOLTDMMOS

Proof: None

Red HCF

Position: Trial Moderator > Moderator

I was a Trial Mod, my role was to find cheaters, find rule-breakers, and normal staff roles. I was promoted because of being active and following my guide and orders. I recently was demoted like all the other staff because the server had shut down. Owner was XboxKidYT

Proof: Owner disbanded his Discord & YouTube, so cant provide proof.

Purge
Position: Trial Moderator
I helped moderate the server and test out permissions and plugins. I haven’t been demoted or have I resigned, this is a good server, friendly staff and community. Owner was: Ariiy / Protractor / Ali. The server has now shutdown.

Proof: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JF-7PIb6dMIPld0kJGtChDcGq2H-Mx-9

VaultPvP
Postion: Trial-Moderator
I help with moderation on the server such as banning, helping players and updating players on the server's status such as if a gamemode is down or the server itself is down. The owners are Vehix OR Boundaries, Cordings, and Compelling.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to become staff for various reasons:

1. I love helping people, helping people is one of my talents that I have acquired since I started playing Minecraft, which was in 2012. Helping people makes me happy and gives me satisfaction, it makes me happy because I am helping someone else learn as much as myself. I will dedicate my life to helping others.

2. I have the potential to become staff, I have dealt with a lot of situations that goes as far as ddossing. I have loads of experience from first person and third person point of view. I have had this feeling since servers have been asking for staff.

3. I feel that I would make a fit for this server, I enjoy this servers community and staff. I think I will get along great with others, I am well prepared.

4. I can contribute alot of time towards this server such as 5-6 hours a day, and possibly 8 hours on the weekends. I will contribute as much time as I can everyday. As, this server means something to me in my heart.

5. I am a quick learner, for example, If I were to relearn how to screen-share on this server the process wont be long, as I have had experience in the past and learning is something that is my talent, its very easy for me to learn new things.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You guys should accept me because I can work for 3-5 hours during weekdays and 5-8 on weekends. I have the time unlike most people who won’t have to moderate the server. I also, have a lot of experience in different scenarios and situations, like I stated above. Most people haven’t dealt with a lot of situations but I have the experience. I am also a quick learner, learning is one of my favorite specialties. I learn quickly and understand quickly. Lastly, I have the motivation to do this role / job. I will just put my mind to it and I will do it. I am a perfect person for this role, even if I am underage, I have potential. Here are more reasons why:

[Professional]

I will maintain professionalism within game and whilst in a screen-share. But, I will maintain it every time.

[Respect]

I respect everyone no matter, religion, ethnicity, race and even if they disrespect me because we all are will human beings and that shows lack of Maturity.

[Mature]

I am very mature I handle situations, maturely for example if someone is disrespecting me I won’t go at them and say your “Mental, go kys”, I won’t even say that. I would handle it via direct-messaging and if it goes to far I would contact a higher staff member to deal with the situation.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not, on this server.

Additional Information: Yeah.
My Schedule
Monday - Thursday 2-5 Hours
Friday - Sunday 3-8 Hours

Thanks for taking time to read my application, have a great day :).

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Shiftingly, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.