Denied Spinlesss staff application (Eu)

spinlesss

IGN (In Game Name):Spinlesss

Timezone:GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes a server called (blazeHcf) I think this server went out of business but I did leave the staff team as it didnt feel like they were helping me the owner and staff were hardly active so i felt like i was doing everything on my own. they averaged around 10-15 people.

I am still staff on a server called relix they average around 10 players it is still in business and I still am staff for em helping the community the staff team and owner are very helpful and kind like family and friends should be

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would love to become staff for alot of things;

I would love to be apart of something where everyone is kind and helpfull towards others

Another reason is I am a very helpful person and i would love to help new people and make less people struggle as it is not fun for people when they are not sure what they are doing and noone is there to help

Next, I know alot of things about being staff and what commands to do and how long to punish people for what hack they were using to cause harm to other players.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think you should accept me as staff are the following ;

I know the commands to do and when to do them in the appropriate time

I know what every hack looks like and I am very active so i can look at reports and just randomly spectate players to see what they are doing and if they are causing any type of harm to the server

I can screen share yes i have never screenshared before and i need alot of help to do it but everyone can learn and im sure other staff members can help me screenshare players .

I am very helpful and kind towards others and set a good example for the new players that are going to join the server

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: hope you consider this application

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.