Denied spinlesss staff application ( eu )

spinlesss

IGN (In Game Name):spinlesss
Timezone:gmt
Do you own a quality microphone?: yes i do own a very good quality microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: yes i own all 3 i can give you my additional information about it in further future
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes i was staff on a server which did not really have a name but averaged around 30 players a day it was a survival server i was admin as i was mod but got promoted further and further till eventually me and the owner got closer and closer but i did my job very well according to the owner
Why do you want to become Staff?: i would love to become staff because every time i am on the server roughly 4 hours a day i never see any staff online and i always fight a bunch of hackers but there are never any staff to help me so i think i can make a massive change to the server entirely
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
There is no single reason that you should choose me over other applicants. My trustworthiness, experience, maturity, integrity and respect all factor in to why you should choose me over other people applying for the same position. I have a lot of respect for this server and the people that run it and I want to see it continue to succeed

Can any staff member vouch for you?: NO
Additional Information:
i am on the server sagepvp every single day for atleast 3-4 hours+ it would mean alot to me if i was accept good luck to every other user applying

BabyiSparkton

Known member
-No Detail.
-No Effort put in to it.
- Almost none staff experience.
- No proof of being staff.
-
and i think the age requirement it atleast 15 and not 14 but quote me if im wrong

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @spinlesss, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.