Denied Speederz Staff Application [ Canada ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speederz

Known member
IGN:
Speederz

Timezone:
My TimeZone is Mountain ( 2 hours behind EST )

I live in Canada.

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes Indeed I have a good microphone that works well and doesn’t pick up background noise. I have the Blue Snowball.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I do use all three on a regular basis. I’ve quite active on teamspeak which will help out a lot more if I were given the chance to become staff also very active on discord. Also my telegram is @SpeederzMC

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

[New ViperMC] Moderator+ - Resigned
Well where do we start off, well I saw the announcement post by Physic the Network-Manager but now Owner of ViperMC post about them needing staff so I thought why not give it a chance. So I did, I was then given the chance to be interviewed and I passed the interview stage and was given Trial-Moderator on October 31st, 2018, a week into my job I was proudly promoted to Moderator for my constant effort in my job and the amount of time I put in, around one week later I was then promoted to Moderator+ which was then end of my journey around 3 weeks later give or take I decided to Resign from the Network as the staff team is a little toxic and there was some beef within the staff team and also some other things I won’t get into. Anyways being staff on Viper I think got me a little more known for staffing as everyone always seemed to like me and how good I was at my job. Being staff on ViperMC taught me a lot and I hope i can bring those skills to SagePvP Network.

[EliteKits] Moderator - Resigned
Elitekits is a soup kitpvp server which has been up for ages and has had it’s ups and downs, anyways I got the spot of Trial-Moderator on September 1st 2018 and was then promoted to Moderator a week later. Elitekits has shown be the most fun times a staff member can have as it's not always constantly having to help people in teamspeak but it also gets boring at times. Elitekits has been down for almost 2 months now and I think it's time for me to find a new job hopefully that’s here at the SagePvP Network. I will bring everything I’ve learned from here to SagePvP, I was brought up the chance to be Head of Screen-Sharing at elitekits as my knowledge in Screen-Sharing is very well. I ended up resigning just before the merge with TeamsMC.

[HCRiots] Owner - Resigned
Well I owned this with a friend of mine named Inspect. He gave me the chance to work on the Network with him and make it amazing. That’s what we did we worked on it straight for 2 and half weeks. We then released the Network and had 300 Players on SOTW. After SOTW it kinda died to around 150-160 Players. But being Owner on here showed me how it feels to be a high staff member on a Network. I learned to move people fast in Team Speak and help them with anything they needed. I also learned that I had to be very respectful of anyone who ever joined TeamSpeak and needed help. Owning this Network showed me that Owners do truly need a good staff team. HCRiots did not have the best staff team ever and that’s why I know what Owners feel. That’s why I feel like I could help out SagePvP.

[MCPvP] Moderator - Resigned
I was staff on MCPVP a while ago something like 2013. But on this Network I started off as a Trial-Moderator on there Hunger Games server and had to deal with lots of hackers and I learned how to become a better staff member on this Network. I learned to control the amount of stress a staff member takes on. But after 2 months of being Trial-Moderator I got promoted to Moderator. I learned so much from this Network, it taught me so much and I’m so glad I got the opportunity to be staff on this Network. I had staff all the way up to 4 months before it closed. One of the high staff members told me that MCPVP was soon closing and lots of other staff were resigning. So I sadly decided to resign as well I was staff on MCPVP for 8 Months and I never will forget all the experience I learned from them.

[VeltPvP] Trial-Moderator - Demoted
Well you know this server by just the name, but yes I was Trial-Moderator on the VeltPvP Network, I decide to apply for staff on Velt once I saw on there twitter that they were looking for staff not knowing that I would get accepted. But once I was accepted onto the staff team, I knew that I was gonna get so much more experience in everything. That’s exactly what happened I learned so many new ways of screen sharing also made a couple of friends from being staff, I was sadly only staff for 1 Month on Velt as then I got demoted for reasons I will explain to Staff Manager’s or higher. But for the month that I was staff on there I learned so many things and how it feels to be Staff on such a big Network and also how much our chats get spammed for STAFF TP HACKER or just even the amount of reports for hackers or just overall help. I also made sure that I was active in TeamSpeak because Velts ts was always backed up and when I was at Velt i learned to always be professional to be people in TeamSpeak and everywhere else to always have a good attitude. I loved having the chance on the VeltPvP Network it made me learn so much!​

Speederz

Known member
Why do you want to become staff?:
SagePvP is a popular server which I have personally enjoyed to play on for a couple of days now. The SagePvP Community is amazing, I'm just going to point that out. Out of all the servers, I have been staff on many servers but SagePvP seems like It will be my most fun and entertaining experience to be a staff member. The Gamemode ( HCF ) that SagePvP has to offer is perfect and the fact that the Owner spends a lot of time to make sure the server is in order and that every single player is having a fun time while on SagePvP because of everything you guys do to keep it fun. This is one of the biggest reasons why I want to be Staff on SagePvP, The way that I admire the way SagePvP has stayed up all these months to make the players happy and have fun place to play is mental. Another reason I would like to become Staff on SagePvP is that I have seen a lot of Cheaters and people breaking the rules and most of the time there isn't a Staff member on to do the hours when most US Staff aren't on. I feel that I could be a great asset to the Team because I would be able to do those things. Being Staff on a servers like VeltPVP and other HCF / Soup Servers, SagePvP is easily beating it in the long run. SagePvP is a Server rising to the top which hopefully I believe I could make it get there or at least help with it as It was there before and I want to get it there again. I have extremely good relations with the current Staff and hopefully, they like me as well. So to cap that last Paragraph off, Another reason why I would love to be staff on SagePvP is because of its unique sense of Activities you can play on the Server and the fun add-ons to HCF it has, and I want to make sure it stays that way by making sure players are happy and enjoying themselves on such an enjoyable server such as SagePvP. I want to become staff, to help the community grow and to make sure that players on SagePvP are having a fun experience on the server, the same way I felt when I first joined the server. SagePvP is on the grow and it keeps growing and growing to break new records to the player base which haven't been hit before in awhile. For these reasons stated above, I would love to be staff because of its Unique Community,I want to wake up on a daily basis thinking about how I am going to help the Server today and the next, planning my Staff Journey and making sure that everyone is having a fun time on the Network.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Well If I had to be honest there is lots of things that separate me from others like experience, timezone, activity and stuff like that but that’s not the point the things that mainly separate me from others are my Dedication, Trust, Loyalty, Confidence and Humor

Dedication: You can ask all of my Previous Server I've been Staff on, I have never been striked for being “Inactive” or not being Seen in game, Most of my Spare time I use my PC and I love to grind and grind hours and work hard to achieve my goal which would be to get promoted of course.

Trust: I believe that I’m truly a trustworthy person and that anything that I’m told I keep to myself unless told otherwise, I’m also very honest about stuff and never bias.

Loyalty: When it comes to staffing on servers and server hopping, I don’t do that because I find it very unprofessional and If found doing It people always say stuff about It and It could ruin chances of being staff on a network, I will be 100% loyal to the SagePvP Network If I were to get accepted and not ruin the chance I get given.

Confidence: I have 100% confidence in myself to get things done on time and just overall dealing with pressure and stuff with that, I’m honestly a very Confident person when coming to things.

Humor: Well when It comes to cracking jokes and making funny comments I love doing that and just love to make other people laugh, I feel about myself that I can be a very funny guy but at the same time a very strict one when It comes down to getting work done.

Additional Information:
I believe I have nothing else to say In this Application but please do leave feedback and don’t be afraid to be harsh as I want to make sure that my Application is good!

My Twitter - @SpeederzMC
My Telegram - @SpeederzMC​

11Blocking

IGN:

Speederz​

I'm currently 20 years of age.​

Timezone:

My TimeZone is Mountain ( 2 hours behind EST )​

I live in Canada.​

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes Indeed I have a good microphone that works well and doesn’t pick up background noise. I have the Blue Snowball.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes I do use all three on a regular basis. I’ve quite active on teamspeak which will help out a lot more if I were given the chance to become staff also very active on discord. Also my telegram is @SpeederzMC​

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

[New ViperMC] Moderator+ - Resigned

Well where do we start off, well I saw the announcement post by Physic the Network-Manager but now Owner of ViperMC post about them needing staff so I thought why not give it a chance. So I did, I was then given the chance to be interviewed and I passed the interview stage and was given Trial-Moderator on October 31st, 2018, a week into my job I was proudly promoted to Moderator for my constant effort in my job and the amount of time I put in, around one week later I was then promoted to Moderator+ which was then end of my journey around 3 weeks later give or take I decided to Resign from the Network as the staff team is a little toxic and there was some beef within the staff team and also some other things I won’t get into. Anyways being staff on Viper I think got me a little more known for staffing as everyone always seemed to like me and how good I was at my job. Being staff on ViperMC taught me a lot and I hope i can bring those skills to SagePvP Network.​

[EliteKits] Moderator - Resigned

Elitekits is a soup kitpvp server which has been up for ages and has had it’s ups and downs, anyways I got the spot of Trial-Moderator on September 1st 2018 and was then promoted to Moderator a week later. Elitekits has shown be the most fun times a staff member can have as it's not always constantly having to help people in teamspeak but it also gets boring at times. Elitekits has been down for almost 2 months now and I think it's time for me to find a new job hopefully that’s here at the SagePvP Network. I will bring everything I’ve learned from here to SagePvP, I was brought up the chance to be Head of Screen-Sharing at elitekits as my knowledge in Screen-Sharing is very well. I ended up resigning just before the merge with TeamsMC.​

[HCRiots] Owner - Resigned

Well I owned this with a friend of mine named Inspect. He gave me the chance to work on the Network with him and make it amazing. That’s what we did we worked on it straight for 2 and half weeks. We then released the Network and had 300 Players on SOTW. After SOTW it kinda died to around 150-160 Players. But being Owner on here showed me how it feels to be a high staff member on a Network. I learned to move people fast in Team Speak and help them with anything they needed. I also learned that I had to be very respectful of anyone who ever joined TeamSpeak and needed help. Owning this Network showed me that Owners do truly need a good staff team. HCRiots did not have the best staff team ever and that’s why I know what Owners feel. That’s why I feel like I could help out SagePvP.​

[MCPvP] Moderator - Resigned

I was staff on MCPVP a while ago something like 2013. But on this Network I started off as a Trial-Moderator on there Hunger Games server and had to deal with lots of hackers and I learned how to become a better staff member on this Network. I learned to control the amount of stress a staff member takes on. But after 2 months of being Trial-Moderator I got promoted to Moderator. I learned so much from this Network, it taught me so much and I’m so glad I got the opportunity to be staff on this Network. I had staff all the way up to 4 months before it closed. One of the high staff members told me that MCPVP was soon closing and lots of other staff were resigning. So I sadly decided to resign as well I was staff on MCPVP for 8 Months and I never will forget all the experience I learned from them.​

[VeltPvP] Trial-Moderator - Demoted

Well you know this server by just the name, but yes I was Trial-Moderator on the VeltPvP Network, I decide to apply for staff on Velt once I saw on there twitter that they were looking for staff not knowing that I would get accepted. But once I was accepted onto the staff team, I knew that I was gonna get so much more experience in everything. That’s exactly what happened I learned so many new ways of screen sharing also made a couple of friends from being staff, I was sadly only staff for 1 Month on Velt as then I got demoted for reasons I will explain to Staff Manager’s or higher. But for the month that I was staff on there I learned so many things and how it feels to be Staff on such a big Network and also how much our chats get spammed for STAFF TP HACKER or just even the amount of reports for hackers or just overall help. I also made sure that I was active in TeamSpeak because Velts ts was always backed up and when I was at Velt i learned to always be professional to be people in TeamSpeak and everywhere else to always have a good attitude. I loved having the chance on the VeltPvP Network it made me learn so much!​
-1 heard was toxic ingame. Also has a faction that was punished for kill boosting pretty sure.

Speederz

Known member
-1 heard was toxic ingame. Also has a faction that was punished for kill boosting pretty sure.

Yes I know I’ve been toxic in the past been working on being nicer and not toxic. Trying not to talk much in chat anymore to improve my toxicity and make it better.

Anyways Thank You for the feedback !

Speederz

Known member
- toxic in game
- Himself and his faction members have been banned for kill boosting

Good luck!

Like I said above trying to work on the toxicity part which I think I’ve been getting better and very less toxic but with the kill boosting part I have not been caught or banned for kill boosting as I don’t do that. I haven’t been banned for it as I didn’t do it but my faction members did.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyways Thank You for the feedback.

Speederz

Known member
Just want to clarify that yes my old Faction Cherry did kill boost and members were Banned for that but I’ve left that Faction as they act hard, ddos, and are very toxic.

I myself have been working very hard to be less toxic and improve myself as a better player. Also looking for a Faction currently if anyone is recruiting.

11Blocking

Just want to clarify that yes my old Faction Cherry did kill boost and members were Banned for that but I’ve left that Faction as they act hard, ddos, and are very toxic.

I myself have been working very hard to be less toxic and improve myself as a better player. Also looking for a Faction currently if anyone is recruiting.
Just having that experience and admitting that Cherry did all that can look bad overall. Good luck anyways.

HalloMaik

You know you did it yourself too right

UnknownPlus

Im am but you need to have rank good mic and cant be toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.