Denied SoyGriffin's Staff Application

SoyGriffin

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): SoyGriffin
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival - Admin
Proof: (I had proof but I can't find it but this is the best I have; https://gyazo.com/d74bff9418520db41c28f0aaebdbd9cd)
AdeptMC - Trial-Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/83a0201de4e0700e7f011e0f756344c3 (I was Thoughting since I changed my name a lot)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Experience: I am experienced in moderating. I have experience doing small jobs as a helper the right way up to the highest rank within an administration team.

Dedication: I am a very dedicated player when I get to have a role in a community like this. I like to spend my time on 1 server and dedicate myself to grinding that certain server for a long time. I spend my dedication on learning what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.
Professionalism: I like to see myself as a very professional staff member. I am very keen on helping people as fast as I can, as from experience if you make someone wait it can cause you more problems than if you were to help them quickly in the first place. I like to get to the point straight away. I like to communicate as clearly as possible. I like to make people aware of what they have done wrong and what they can potentially do to prevent it from happening again or what they can do to fix it. I would be a very firm staff member as I don't tolerate any rule-breaking at all as it will ruin other players' experience on the server.
Adapting/Learning: I am very good at adapting to anything that may change within the staff team or community. Also, I am a very fast learner and I always love to challenge myself. I am always willing to find out more information I didn't know of and learn from my mistakes. I will always go the extra bit further to help better myself, my knowledge, or how I perform when doing a job in-game.

Approachable: Anyone can contact me at any time and expect help to the very best of my knowledge. I am not afraid to ask other staff members for help if I do not know anything or if I need to find anything out. I am a genuinely nice person and I have time for everyone. I do go the extra mile when assisting someone so they get the best quality help possible from me!

Honesty: I heavily believe that honesty is what makes a good staff member. Because eventually the truth will be found out and the punishments will be twice as severe. I am a very honest person myself as I know if you're not honest it makes someone's job/life 10 times harder.

Willingness: I am always willing to add to my current knowledge base to do with the moderation of servers. There is always something to learn. I will take anything that will better my skills being a staff member and make me a better person in general.

Positive Attitude: I heavily believe in innocence until proven guilty. I like to give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I see clear evidence of any rules being broken! I am a very lively person and I always like to look at the better side of life. Trying to keep a positive attitude even when things aren't going my way has always helped me learn from my mistakes and come out a better person.

Leadership: I am not afraid to take charge in a situation even if I am unsure how to resolve it myself. I will always find a way to resolve any problem even if it calls for me to ask another member of staff. With all my knowledge I can provide some of the less experienced staff with guidance through some difficult situations and teach them how to deal with them professionally and to the best of their ability.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I may not be able to single-handily improve the player's experience, but I will be able to help along with the rest of the staff team to help better the player's experience. I will get done what I can get done and the others will as well.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9. If I'm not telling the truth and it is for a serious matter, I will reconsider how I'm approaching the situation and will try to help mediate the concern that is arising at the moment. As for any other time, I will be almost perfect with telling the truth no matter what.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Maybe Leoisgod_
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, I will be able to make the 12 hours of playtime per map quota.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @SoyGriffin
↬ What is your discord @?: griffin#3101
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Nothing else. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.