Sorry Sage

Awonga

Hi guys, names Awonga,
I was recently banned for using blacklisted mods (a hacked client) which is about one of the worst mistakes ever. I'm here to extend my apology not only to the staff team who are working against idiots like me hacking and ruining the game but also to the community who have put up with this sort of stuff and I'd like to ask for forgiveness. I didn't use any combat type hacked client. In fact, the only reason I had the client was that I downloaded it after being stuck in a nether portal trap for like a day. I am glad to say that I did not use kill aura, reach or anything that would alter the course of a fight. Fortunately, my ban has been reduced after making an appeal to 3 days. I'd like to give a big thanks to Yikas for that. The only reason I was banned was for accidentally pressing the fly key on my keyboard right after getting out of the trap (Clients have preset binds).

However, despite all this, there is nothing I can say to express just how sorry I am so I thought instead of being banned with only 6 people online and no one knowing about this, that I should share this in a hope that someone who hacks might stop and I'd be doing something good for the community.
Thanks for reading everybody and I look forward to seeing everything in 3 days (when my suspension is lifted).