+1? -1?

• +1

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

particules

Established member
-1 Work on the details, You keep repeating yourself (sorry, will change if fixed though!)

Hey mate,
I have added a bit more detail
If you could change your rating with a reason why.
If not please explain what I need to do further.
Thanks for your response.

Disbanded

Known member
Hey mate,
I have added a bit more detail
If you could change your rating with a reason why.
If not please explain what I need to do further.
Thanks for your response.
I mean like stating the commands and their purpose doesn't really explain what you did for the server,
hope you'll understand (not trying to be rude if that sounds rude.)

particules

Established member
I mean like stating the commands and their purpose doesn't really explain what you did for the server,
hope you'll understand (not trying to be rude if that sounds rude.)
I added some more, please reply if there is anything else you would like me to add!

Sauds

Legendary Member
IGN (In Game Name):

PARTICULES​

15​

Timezone:

BST/GMT​

England​

Do you have a good quality microphone?:

Yes​

Do you have discord telegram and Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all 3​

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

I’m currently progressing through my GCSE’s therefore I would be able to stick to maybe 4-5 hours a day I would be available to be online, except for Sundays because I am at my dads.​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes,​

-ExcileHQ-

I progressed to a Senior Admin on Excile.​

Here I learnt the majority of how to be staff and what to do such as:​

These commands you need to know to become knowledgeable for most situations such as:

Also I learnt how to moderate chat and what to and not to mute for.​

I was very specific with my mutes and bans, removing the rule breakers / people trying to gain an unfair advantage as soon as I could.​

-SagePvP-

Admin. (Demoted)
On SagePvP I feel like I was at my peak of staffing able to have more commands and be trusted with such major stuff such as:

On sage I dealt with ban appeals and learnt when and why to reduce / accept / deny appeals.​

I was unfortunately demoted on sage due to having an petty argument about a helper that got office access and joined admin lounge and followed me around the Teamspeak Into offices.​

I have reflected on this and worked on what I did wrong to make sure it won’t happen again.​

I also feel as I will be good to return to sage due to me previously being admin meaning I know the punishments and how sage runs things.​

-Murder-

PlatformAdmin (sever merged with hcroyale)​

Here I was able to develop even more and learn new stuff and how to properly deal with situations and help to make the server succeed.
-HCRoyale-

I was a Senior Admin on HCRoyale
Keeping an eye on staff and making sure I was doing the best for the server by keeping it clean of hackers and making sure every thing is up and running.
Why do you want to become staff?:

I’ve seen how sage has developed over time, working with the staff team a lot, and would like to rejoin and share my experience to help, assist and make the server a better environment for the players. Also I think I’m fit for the staff team because I will get on well with players due to my friendly personality and I’ve been around the sage community for a long time now and want to put in my input for a change.​

I like to staff on servers making a relationship with the community.​

The feeling of helping people on networks such as sage makes me feel so good.​

When dealing with certain things I approach all situations with care making sure I can help both parties as much as I can to make that want to play sage.​

The staff team represents the whole server to all the community’s. Due to my traits a stated below I am perfect for making a good image of the server. This means that we will get respect not just from players but other staff. You treat players with care and help them as much as possible they will be respectful to the staff team.​

I am quite an approachable staff member meaning I will go out of my way to assist a player that comes to me for help.​

I also like to be quite lenient and give my word.​

By this I mean i will give a player several warnings appropriately depending on the situation.​

As an ex admin on sage I believe I have learnt and understood the rules enough to pick them up straight away e.g:​

Why should we accept you as staff?:

You should accept me because I stand out from all other applicants, by this I mean I know what I’m doing and when to be serious and when not to be.​

Speaking with players in Teamspeak I will always remain professional and polite to them and other staff. I am applying on your server to make that difference to players experience. I also believe you should accept me because of the rate I pick things up.​

And I have had many hours as an ex admin studying the staff guide to make sure I am the best for the players and give them what they deserve.​

I am smart going for good grades in my GCSE'S​

I will admit if i make a mistake e.g​

If I didn't -s or I was to accidentally tab the wrong name to ban I would immediately message a head staff member explaining what happened and accept that I did wrong, also revoke that wrong punishment.​

Here are some traits about me:​

-Professional-

As stated above I always remain professional to make a good impact on the server and to make players want to come and play another map / the server.​

-Maturity-

I am currently 15.​

I am very mature for my age I can push the limits but I know when to stop and when it’s a joke. I am currently going through my GCSE’s as of next week, aiming for high grades and to develop my skills.
-Flexibly-

Currently I have a flexible timetable / schedule meaning I can put more time and effort into the server.
-TeamSpeak-

As I also stated above I will always remain mature in Teamspeak to players and to staff, I can be VERY active in Teamspeak meaning that more players will get dealt with and more efficiently.
-Boundaries-
When staffing on servers I set myself a few boundaries that I follow such as:
— Knowing when a joke needs to be stopped
— Not to push the staff rules / limits
-Situations-

I can easily work in a stressful environment doing my job to the best of my ability and doing it correctly.​

—————————————————————————————————​

If a player came into TeamSpeak being violent and threatening me I would calmly tell them to calm down and if they continue to be abusive/screaming at me I would move them out.​

A player was in TeamSpeak verbally abusing other players I would move him in and ask him to relax and of he dose not calm down i will warn him and if he continues from there I will contact an admin to have him banned from ts for an appropriate amount of time.​

If I was to see a staff member abusing I would do the following:​

Gather enough proof of the abuse.​

Immediately message a head staff member​

and ban the staff member.​

(I would ONLY ban the staff member if i had enough and valid proof of the abuse.)
-Knowledge-
When it comes to staffing I am very knowledgeable with my commands and rules I have to follow.
When a higher staff tells me what to do I will do it as soon as I can and if not I will tell them and hope they understand.
-Forums-
I am also very active on the forums and willing to ask any questions asked!​

And will keep all PMS private and will not disclose them.
-Privacy-
Any information told to me by a staff member or a player I will keep private unless mandatory to tell someone.
-Additional Information-
Please +1, -1 or put neutral with a reason so I know what to improve.
Staff: I hope you take my application into consideration.
Vouch

Bottings

Trixkz

Amarese

Twqntys

HalloMaik

Migzy_1
I can record but unfortunately not in the best quality.
^^good enough to show proof^^
Thanks For Taking The Time To Read My Application.​

Honestly, I'm going to leave my honest opinion, so rate it how you like.

I worked very closely with you from the day you became staff, originally you annoyed the hell out of me to where me as well as many other staff members had blocked you. This being said, do I think you're a suitable staff member? yes, do I think you should get another chance? based on your past within a team work based team, i'm not so sure. There were too many fights for my liking, although I do with you the best. You need to remove all the useless add-ons such as commands, spacing, random crap which just isn't needed "^^good enough to show proof^^". Either way, goodluck.

Regards,
Sauds

particules

Established member
Honestly, I'm going to leave my honest opinion, so rate it how you like.

I worked very closely with you from the day you became staff, originally you annoyed the hell out of me to where me as well as many other staff members had blocked you. This being said, do I think you're a suitable staff member? yes, do I think you should get another chance? based on your past within a team work based team, i'm not so sure. There were too many fights for my liking, although I do with you the best. You need to remove all the useless add-ons such as commands, spacing, random crap which just isn't needed "^^good enough to show proof^^". Either way, goodluck.

Regards,
Sauds
Thanks for your reply mate I understand and that’s why I’m re applying because I have changed since then. Thanks for your honesty I 100% understand.
Many thanks mate.
Particules

Wuhy

Known member
[+ 1]
When I started staffing on sage Particules was one of those trusted staff members who would always help you out. I personally think he was demoted unfairly and he deserves another chance. Im not just saying this because im his friend I really do think he was a dedicated, active and overall just a good staff member. Although he had a few ups and downs I still think he is fit for the position as a staff member on sagepvp!

Good luck bro!

particules

Established member
[+ 1]
When I started staffing on sage Particules was one of those trusted staff members who would always help you out. I personally think he was demoted unfairly and he deserves another chance. Im not just saying this because im his friend I really do think he was a dedicated, active and overall just a good staff member. Although he had a few ups and downs I still think he is fit for the position as a staff member on sagepvp!

Good luck bro!
Thanks mate.
All appreciated
Dm me on telegram haven’t spoke in ages ? @particuless

particules

Established member
FYI
Staff that reads this I will be unavailable to be online for 1 week. As I am going on holiday to see my uncle.

particules

Established member
almost always used to reduce kids ban for 3 days lmao
@Stork When I was admin on sage. I always aimed to give people a second chance by reducing their ban. 3-7 days is the suggested amount depending on the punishment.

Can I ask why you did a 0.5 about me reducing bans when I was staff?
Please + or - about my application and what I can do to improve as the reason ‘always reduced kids bans to 3d’ is irrelevant to the application.

Besides That,
Thanks For Your Response.
PARTICULES

Stork

Known member
@Stork When I was admin on sage. I always aimed to give people a second chance by reducing their ban. 3-7 days is the suggested amount depending on the punishment.

Can I ask why you did a 0.5 about me reducing bans when I was staff?
Please + or - about my application and what I can do to improve as the reason ‘always reduced kids bans to 3d’ is irrelevant to the application.

Besides That,
Thanks For Your Response.
PARTICULES
it always was a 3 day ban even if it was false lmao , why you reduced? you never gave answer about that you just wanted to reduce to 3 days when you know urself its false thats why its 0.5

particules

Established member
it always was a 3 day ban even if it was false lmao , why you reduced? you never gave answer about that you just wanted to reduce to 3 days when you know urself its false thats why its 0.5
That’s irrelevant to the staff application if you would like to discuss this further please dm me on discord particules#9235
Sorry mate, I’m not going to argue as there is no point.
Have a good day
PARTICULES