Denied SoftLuv's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyLova

Known member
what you mean no detail? what can i add more off ill fix it up and tysm for the reply
firstly you should make the color scheme look good for the eyes not bright colors
also not really detail sorry fix the grammar some I's are not capitalized and some words are misspelled

Desconnect

firstly you should make the color scheme look good for the eyes not bright colors
also not really detail sorry fix the grammar some I's are not capitalized and some words are misspelled
my bad man let me fix that and thanks alot for letting me know!

xKarmma

1+ (Changed from -1)

Edited

+ Colour scheme was added
+ More detail was added

Good luck!

Last edited:

xKarmma

You stated in your application that you have no experience?....
And by lack of detail i mean you have not written enough add more detail such as honesty scale or Loyalty, your competing with other applications make yours stand out.

Good luck!

xKarmma

can u please explain what you mean by "lack of experience" and "lack of detail" thank you for the reply tho!

“Iam” for starters and i don’t really wan’t to come off offensive, however 75% of your application has grammar errors which is way too many to point out. Please read your application thoroughly or copy and paste it onto google docs and google docs will immediately find your errors and help you fix them.

Once again good luck!

Desconnect

You stated in your application that you have no experience?....
And by lack of detail i mean you have not written enough add more detail such as honesty scale or Loyalty, your competing with other applications make yours stand out.

Good luck!
yeah true thanks very much karmma!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.