GMT+1 ( Netherlands )

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival - Moderator
GreekHCF - Admin
FenixMC - Trial-Moderator
Verdant.rip - Sr-Moderator
VexusPvP - Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on SagePvP for many reasons and in the following sections, I will go deep into those things because I want to let you know why I want to become staff on SagePvP and not somewhere else.

First Reason:

The first reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP is that I enjoy playing SagePvP as a normal player and I want to see what it will be like to be playing SagePvP as a staff member so that’s one of the reasons why I want to become staff on SagePvP.

Second Reason:

The Second reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP is that I think the purpose of the HCF community needs to be bringing it back to getter and since SagePvP is trying to do that I really would like to be a part of that since if you want to bring al the HCF players back to getter you will need a good staff team as well. And I think I can be a good part of this staff team then.

Third Reason:

The third reason why I would like to become staff on SagePvP is maybe the most important for me to become staff here. The reason is as follows: I want to be at a good HCF server so I can stay here for a while since lately, I haven’t felt really at my place on another HCF server because they don’t have that good type of staff teams. Some people told me this staff team was pretty fun to be staffing with so that’s also a reason for me to apply here.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The final reason why i want to become and staff member on SagePvP because i’m professional. It might be obvious for a staff member, but my real key to professionalism is calm. I can moderate and help people being calm and kind, that’s all you need to appear confident and professional to the community. I’m always careful at the chat when i have to moderate and help people. When there is an issue, I always try to show the user my professionalism, and I’m also very patient, in case there are some annoying players. I think i am pretty good to do screenshares and helping people that need support. I can stay online allot of hours every week and almost every time available when someone needs to get assistance. I can manage all types of situations from basic supports to staff abusing. This makes me an special person with skills and experiences and creates me an normal person at the same time.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I don’t like to rate myself honesty, but if i need to an solid 7.5.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I don’t really think so.

Additional Information?:
I would like to thank everyone for reading my application and I wish everyone a good rest of their day.

Discord and Telegram:
Leon $#9346 | @Snapdays

Last edited:

slayer

Established member

Seen this applicaton before on someone elses application

1619094123424.png

Snapdayz

Seen this applicaton before on someone elses application

View attachment 1628
Does not really seem like the same one because i typed it all by myself, but thanks for your reaction i guess.

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.