Denied SnackBerry's Staff Application [EU]

lunarexe

Veteran Member
Denied on faithful a day ago tried to grief viper when he got demoted sadly ive lost proof since his application got denied and he deleted all the tweets bout it however you can still ask gted yepy or vipers management
-1 for me chief.

Tried Grief Viper And u got Demoted.

mahh

This is such a bad look on you, SnackBerry!

I've staffed on servers in the past consisting of motivepvp which Chique was manager and I'm completely agreeing with his proof and if you really wanna keep lying about this then contact Posting and ask him if this is true.

mahh

Could you please stop posting nonsense at my application? I'm not trying to argue here, contact me on Telegram (@SnackBerry) if you want to say something.
This is very unprofessional, for you coming towards a player, which is just telling you their complete and honest opinion on your staff resume and you go ahead and say "Contact me on Telegram if you want to say something" This is sounding as if you want to start beef towards somebody. The best way to respond to this type of situation is more of saying, I'm sorry for lying and or whatever you have said, be honest, tell nothing but the truth. You need to understand that everybody does make mistakes, that is something that everybody has done in their life span. We as people forgive, that is why we are here.

Good day to you!

King Regards,
Mahh

mahh

One Last Thing
Disregarding everything that I have heard above, I'm going to give you a complete chance with me and be honest.

+1 Staff Experience
-
-1 Lacking detail
-
-0.5 Used same application on other Networks
-
-1 Can't handle pressure and criticism well

All of this comes out to a whopping -1

I'm not going to go all into the details and ask for proof of being staff on these servers, because I could care less, knowing that you tried Griefing Viper .

This is a bad look, because if you wanted to go to another server like Sage and they know that you have griefed servers etc.​