Denied Smurfeh's Staff Application

carp

-100 you are not a nice person, you threatened to kill me/swatt me.. you put me on dox bin and then deleted it after trying to apply for staff at elevate. if any staff members are reading this go ahead and ask all the staff members at elevate, owners, managers, head admins, pa admins. they have all the proof. second you keep messaging me for no reason after you "blocked" me. idk how u got 1jkr to vouch for you. honestly, this application is just you taking a fat shit on sagepvp and trying to make it look even worse then it is. ALL your entire "staff proof" is fake you went on discord servers and got your "friends" to give you roles. you never got staff any where except for small fake servers. this application and you in general is a joke.

this part is for staff members.

if you want all the proof of this shit add me carpl#1735

Smurfeh

-100 you are not a nice person, you threatened to kill me/swatt me.. you put me on dox bin and then deleted it after trying to apply for staff at elevate. if any staff members are reading this go ahead and ask all the staff members at elevate, owners, managers, head admins, pa admins. they have all the proof. second you keep messaging me for no reason after you "blocked" me. idk how u got 1jkr to vouch for you. honestly, this application is just you taking a fat shit on sagepvp and trying to make it look even worse then it is. ALL your entire "staff proof" is fake you went on discord servers and got your "friends" to give you roles. you never got staff any where except for small fake servers. this application and you in general is a joke.

this part is for staff members.

if you want all the proof of this shit add me carpl#1735
Opinions can't change the obvious https://gyazo.com/c81fd9e09a48fd705a42eda496e28868. You say I doxxed you in my application but blatantly admit that I didn't in my direct messages. You and I both know that was a lame excuse for a "Dox" and isn't a valid reason for your harassment. In general, I separated myself from you because of the toxic environment. You keep preventing a lot of people you once called your "friends" from moving on. That right there is the definition of a hater. If you are getting negative feedback from that many people carpl, then maybe you are the problem. Oh, and let's not talk about the times you've been harshly toxic and how many heinous words you've said to me. Most of my toxicity was me trying to defend myself from your hatred. You call me a bad person but haven't looked at the situation from a different perspective. You like to highlight other people's wrongdoings but can't seem to find your own even though they are in plain sight. Either way, I appreciate your input. It goes to show how hatred motivates the weak. I won't acknowledge your criticism any longer. Sincerely, Smurfeh.

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Denied, please don't bother applying if you cannot abide by our rules. You've been banned 9 times within 2 weeks.