Denied Smint's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smint

Smint Logo.png
IGN: Smint

Region: GMT, EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival - Mod | Fallen - Admin | LushPvP - Admin | KioPvP - Senior Admin | AngelPvP - Admin | Ikami - Trial Mod | Rose - Senior Mod |
[For any proof of staff direct message me at Smint#0110

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sage is a top-notch server with a thriving player base that has the potential to support the existing HCF community. Without a doubt, I want to be a part of something that, in the long run, will be amazing, and I have a feeling that this server will be successful in the future. Last but not least, Sage is a server I frequently play on, thus it would be fantastic if I could contribute to the community by staffing and assisting players in need.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If recruited, the community would obtain a member of staff who is effective, sincere, considerate, and firm when necessary. One of the most important things and characteristics I will contribute to the staff team is my engagement. You can count on me to have a good impact on the player base and to ensure that they have an enjoyable experience playing on our network and have a pleasant experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: It is absolutely essential that a staff team interact with players in an honest and impartial manner. Staff members that are unscrupulous can hurt the player base and eventually undermine the server's image. Players trust staff to make the right choice even when it doesn't work out in their favor.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of 16 hours of playtime per map?: 16 hours of gameplay would undoubtedly be doable given that I already spend at least 3 or 4 every day online.

Other: I honestly adore the community. If I'm recruited, I'll work to uphold a respectable reputation and earn the players' trust by being a competent staff member.

4Gpuglife

Established member
View attachment 2943
IGN: Smint

Region: GMT, EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival - Mod | Fallen - Admin | LushPvP - Admin | KioPvP - Senior Admin | AngelPvP - Admin | Ikami - Trial Mod | Rose - Senior Mod |
[For any proof of staff direct message me at Smint#0110

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sage is a top-notch server with a thriving player base that has the potential to support the existing HCF community. Without a doubt, I want to be a part of something that, in the long run, will be amazing, and I have a feeling that this server will be successful in the future. Last but not least, Sage is a server I frequently play on, thus it would be fantastic if I could contribute to the community by staffing and assisting players in need.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If recruited, the community would obtain a member of staff who is effective, sincere, considerate, and firm when necessary. One of the most important things and characteristics I will contribute to the staff team is my engagement. You can count on me to have a good impact on the player base and to ensure that they have an enjoyable experience playing on our network and have a pleasant experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: It is absolutely essential that a staff team interact with players in an honest and impartial manner. Staff members that are unscrupulous can hurt the player base and eventually undermine the server's image. Players trust staff to make the right choice even when it doesn't work out in their favor.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of 16 hours of playtime per map?: 16 hours of gameplay would undoubtedly be doable given that I already spend at least 3 or 4 every day online.

Other: I honestly adore the community. If I'm recruited, I'll work to uphold a respectable reputation and earn the players' trust by being a competent staff member.

+1 worked with him before.

citation

Established member
+0.5

make the text a bit smaller, it’s poking my eyes. Aside from that decent app. Nah need to add more detial as the text makes it look like there is more then there is. Aside from that gl

Status
Not open for further replies.