Denied SmellyBoy96 Staff Application (EU)(Enforceing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rees

-1 is defo gonna abuse for the smellyboys lol, really toxic ingame too.
i wont abuse for smellyboys the higher staff are very good at keeping track of everyone's commands and seeing if they abuse or not, also not toxic when ever i see my faction members be toxic i call them out for it and tell them to stop as well as after every fight we have i stay to the faction don't be toxic just say "good fight"

R

Rees

-1 Is going to abuse for smelly boys + his whole fac hacks lol
once again i don't would abuse staff check everyone command to make sure they don't abuse and my faction doesn't hack so please don't call them out for hacking when we don't.

R

Rees

You have been ssd multiple times and admitted am I wrong? You also have gotten flash banned multiple times

-1 Liar too
i have been frozen many times for "radar" but i showed staff proof because i always record so there was no need for me to get ss and when i got flashed banned i was in a faction with a mod and in ts with a manager and i got unbanned because i had proof (i was spamming cobwebs at the floor cause i was bored). So please don't make false claims again, thanks!

also you lied to staff about getting insided and i had to go into ts and show staff proof you where a lied so therefor you are not a trustworthy person to be commenting on anyone.

V

Varsityz

i have been frozen many times for "radar" but i showed staff proof because i always record so there was no need for me to get ss and when i got flashed banned i was in a faction with a mod and in ts with a manager and i got unbanned because i had proof (i was spamming cobwebs at the floor cause i was bored). So please don't make false claims again, thanks!

also you lied to staff about getting insided and i had to go into ts and show staff proof you where a lied so therefor you are not a trustworthy person to be commenting on anyone.
I was rolled back for "Not enough proof" not lying so again, you're a liar. And also, I said your fac has been banned multiple times not "SmellyBoy96" has been banned multiple times. Yours may have been false but your factions arent. also.

R

Rees

I was rolled back for "Not enough proof" not lying so again, you're a liar. And also, I said your fac has been banned multiple times not "SmellyBoy96" has been banned multiple times. Yours may have been false but your factions arent. also.
twentys the admin said you lied and you will be banned for lieing to staff so that's why i said that, also i am the invis in that recording and i have proof that i seen you outside and i seen your fac member.staff also froze me for this and i showed them the proof.

would you like me to show you it?

V

Varsityz

twentys the admin said you lied and you will be banned for lieing to staff so that's why i said that, also i am the invis in that recording and i have proof that i seen you outside and i seen your fac member.staff also froze me for this and i showed them the proof.

would you like me to show you it?
twqntys didnt ban me for lying to staff, potbetter (who played with u guys did) and I pmd twqntys on telegram and asked if he gave potbetter perm to ban me and he said "no" lol https://gyazo.com/1132e852b35fa50a74c875630ed7feba

R

Rees

twqntys didnt ban me for lying to staff, potbetter (who played with u guys did) and I pmd twqntys on telegram and asked if he gave potbetter perm to ban me and he said "no" lol https://gyazo.com/1132e852b35fa50a74c875630ed7feba
twentys lied to us 2 times about you going raidable he told us you lied to staff and where getting banned potbetter kept asking him should i ban him now and twentys said not yet and you where logging out with stuff and after you logged out twentys said you could get banned, also potbetter join us for a few koths and a little bit of pvp he was in the fac for less than a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rees

Make sure to leave some feedback, I will be responding to all feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.