Denied SmellyBoy96 Staff Application (EU)(Enforceing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rees

Neutral
Great Application
Toxicity
i'm sorry that you think it is me that is toxic but i had a full faction of SmellyBoys, As i have said many time I make sure to not be toxic and call people out for it when they are toxic to stop it (mostly people in my faction)

R

Rees

+1
Detailed
Although could be more appealing.
Not much experience.
Yeah although i do not have a lot of experience that is because i have never been interested in staffing a server but now i am not really wanting to play HCF as much i would pro-fair being a staff member.

Flamey

+0.5
Lack of detail in "why do you want to become staff" as well as "why should you become staff," but decent so far, be more in depth in the experiences.

R

Rees

+0.5
Lack of detail in "why do you want to become staff" as well as "why should you become staff," but decent so far, be more in depth in the experiences.
Thanks for the feedback I’ll make sure to update that and add more detail when I get home

glise6

Add more detail to each section to make it more appealing to us. Maybe add a colour combination to make it more interesting snd more satisfying.

R

Rees

Add more detail to each section to make it more appealing to us. Maybe add a colour combination to make it more interesting snd more satisfying.
I didn't want to add to much colour but if you think it needs more ill try add more

Rqnsom

Neutral
~ Could use more detail
~ Not much experience, nor explained what he learned but those experiences
~ According to Dollar you're toxic might wanna change that behavior if it's true

R

Rees

Neutral
~ Could use more detail
~ Not much experience, nor explained what he learned but those experiences
~ According to Dollar you're toxic might wanna change that behaviour if it's true
thanks for the feedback, when i was staff on both server they didn't have a lot of players so i didn't gain much experience, with the player that they did have none of them cheated, well blatantly cheated.
As i have also stated before i have a faction full of "SmellyBoys" so a lot of people would get us mistaken for each other, whenever my faction was toxic i would tell them to stop it. i tried to make sure everyone was as civil as possible at all times.

bca06

Hear u are toxic
Not seen in game much
Not a lot of experience
Proof of positions
ur actually retarded arent u, 'toxic?' have u even talked to this guy before? hes one of the chillist guy on sage, and 'not seen ingame?' mofo /playtime him ur actually specialized u just like lurking around ppls staff apps and giving em a -1 just to make them hard to get staff.. smh people like u shouldnt exist

R

Rees

ur actually retarded arent u, 'toxic?' have u even talked to this guy before? hes one of the chillist guy on sage, and 'not seen ingame?' mofo /playtime him ur actually specialized u just like lurking around ppls staff apps and giving em a -1 just to make them hard to get staff.. smh people like u shouldnt exist
I appreciate you trying to help me and back me up but when you are doing it please rethink your word choice!
also thanks for noticing me in game and that i'm not toxic

bca06

rees, im a guy called Stea1th_Classes, i got kicked from smboys for no reason, can u maybe inv me back? or at least gimme a reason?

bca06

I appreciate you trying to help me and back me up but when you are doing it please rethink your word choice!
also thanks for noticing me in game and that i'm not toxic
Yea np apparently im the only hlguy that can tell the difference between 69 and 96 lol

R

Rees

rees, im a guy called Stea1th_Classes, i got kicked from smboys for no reason, can u maybe inv me back? or at least gimme a reason?
i'm sorry you are going to have to give me more detail because i don't remember you!

Status
Not open for further replies.