SmellBoys Recruitment!!!

R

Rees

Hello we are recruiting for SmellyBoys faction you do not need a rank, please only apply if you are looking for a permanent faction and not just for a map

Requirements
-Dedicated Members
-Working Microphone
-Active players
-Mature and intelligent Members
-Skilled pvpers

General
IGN:
Timezone:
Means of communication (Discord/TS/Telegram & list them):
Past Factions:
POV'S:

Skills (on scale of 1-10; 10 being the best)
Communication:
Basebitching:
PvP (1v1):
PvP (Team fights):
Kiting:

Redeems

IGN: Redeems
Timezone: GMT
Means of communication (Discord/TS/Telegram & list them): Discord, TeamSpeak and Telegram (Barely Use)
Past Factions: Frog Squad, Aero, Friend Factions.
POV'S: (Dont record)
Will you change your name(Y/N): Yes

Communication: My communication is good, i have a good mic and im upgrading very soon. I am knowledgeable of HCF and would listen to fight leaders.
Basebitching: If needs be i can brew, farm, mine ect whenever it is needed. Im not the best builder but i dont think thats an issue with these 1 week maps.
PvP (1v1): 7/10. Im pretty trash at 1v1s on practice servers n such but Base PvP and end fights seem to be better than my ability to 1v1 in an arena.
PvP (Team fights): 9/10. I always listen to the fight leaders whether i agree with the call or not. If any of the kits get called, i will do my best to help them. I dont over extend and brick walling should be okay.
Kiting: 8/10 i am normally decent at this, aslong as i am not really low from a team fight, i can normally get away relatively easily.

Last edited:
R

Rees

IGN: Redeems
Timezone: GMT
Means of communication (Discord/TS/Telegram & list them): Discord, TeamSpeak and Telegram (Barely Use)
Past Factions: Frog Squad, Aero, Friend Factions.
POV'S: (Dont record)
Will you change your name(Y/N): Yes

Communication: My communication is good, i have a good mic and im upgrading very soon. I am knowledgeable of HCF and would listen to fight leaders.
Basebitching: If needs be i can brew, farm, mine ect whenever it is needed. Im not the best builder but i dont think thats an issue with these 1 week maps.
PvP (1v1): 7/10. Im pretty trash at 1v1s on practice servers n such but Base PvP and end fights seem to be better than my ability to 1v1 in an arena.
PvP (Team fights): 9/10. I always listen to the fight leaders whether i agree with the call or not. If any of the kits get called, i will do my best to help them. I dont over extend and brick walling should be okay.
Kiting: 8/10 i am normally decent at this, aslong as i am not really low from a team fight, i can normally get away relatively easily.
i'm sorry but we are not recruiting anymore