smackings

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):

smackings [namemc]

16 Years old​

Timezone:

GMT +2​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

VerdantPvP - Senior-Admin / SS Verified / Dutch Translator (discord) (in-game [ign: 'keyhold'])​

I was a Senior-Admin on the VerdantPvP network. VerdantPvP was originally a practice server that reached about 100 players on their release.
The server shut down for a while and built it's way up to becoming a HCF server where I started as a Trial-Moderator where I had the job to moderate chat and support players in teamspeak. I worked for this server for over 7 months, working my way up to Senior-Admin. On this server I was mainly the person who done all the screenshares since I was the person who wrote their SS Guide. Later they decided to merge the server
with a server called AdeptMC (Murder.rip) after the merge the server reached a total of 60+ players on their first release. After the merge the server shut down out of lack of motivation by the owner/management team. I've learned a lot while staffing on this server since this was the longest I've been staff on a server and getting to know what it's like going from a Trial-Moderator position all the way up to a Senior-Admin position.​

Railed.rip - Trial-Moderator / Dutch Translator / No proof (owner can vouch)​

Railed.rip was an upcoming practice server that had just released, I wasn't staff for long on this server since the main reason for me to join this server
was the fact that a couple of my friends owned this server as a fun project. I staffed on this server for a week since the owners contacted me to
ask if I would want to help them out on their new server while it was up. The main staffing I did on this server was moderate the server by moderating chat and doing teamspeak support and following reports from players. The owner of the server was friends with 'ziblacking' and they streamed on here, which made it so the server averaged about 100+ Players on the beta and around 120 players on the release, sadly the server has been under ongoing maintenance for the past months after one of the owners decided to stop the project after lack of motivation to continue the server.​

TweakCentral - Admin / SS Verified / Dutch Translator (discord) (in-game)​

TweakCentral was a practice server that was made for fun. The server was made after the rise in popularity of the TweakCentral programs which were Minecraft FPS Boosting programs and regedits for minecraft. The project first only had a support discord which had 2000+ members where I was staff and helped people by doing support tickets about their computer errors and difficulties while trying to use our programs. After our programs got popular we decided to open up a server where these people were able to use their downloaded programs / other software. On this server I didn't have to do much since the server wasn't very popular since it was just a test server where people were able to test their downloaded products.​

FiercePvP - Senior-Moderator / SS Verified / Mentor / Anti-Cheat Admin / Dutch Translator (in-game) (anti-cheat) (teamspeak ranks)​

FiercePvP is a current mainstream server that averages around 200-300 players on their SOTW. On Fierce I Started of as a Trial-Moderator and worked my way up to Senior-Moderator. On here I had a couple of jobs and it was never boring. I was SS Verified and I screenshared over 100+ players on Fierce which made me eligible for becoming the next SS Manager. I was a mentor over a Trial-Moderator and my job as a mentor was to watch my mentee and give them advice on situations and basically help them get through the process of becoming a Moderator. Fierce was a great server to build up experience but the head staff team was far from amazing with the amount of lack of knowledge and the lack of understanding and activity.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think I should get accepted because of the amount of experience I have. I am not the average staff member that goes of the book and doesn't know what to do I actually have a good amount of knowledge in the hcf community aswell as the practice community. And the fact that I used to play on this server before and know most of sage's rules. I have screenshared over 100+ players in the past 3 months so I have the knowledge of the latest and most popular clients and ways to bypass. With the collected knowledge of anti-cheats in the past (kauri, verus) I basically have optimized both of these in the past and do know how most anti-cheat work since I've been a anti-cheat admin on Fierce. I have always admired sage and looked up to their work. Now is the time I want to spend my dedication to this server and try to make the server a greater and nicer place for the community to play and have fun with each and another. I am also a very generous and kind person and would love to give advice and teach others with my knowledge. I am also openly hearted to any advice or tips towards me, because at the and of the day mistakes can happen but you want to make sure you do it right the next time! I have realized that this server has great potential and I think that this server can come really far with the help of some well taught and well experienced staff members. This is one of the reasons that encouraged me to apply to become a staff member on the network. Another reason for me to apply on this network is the fact that I already know some of the staff on here and player base that play on this server and that's another reason for me to join the network and have some fun and just make the server a greater place for the community and staff to play on. I have quite a lot of experience on all the aspects of becoming a staff, I want to help the server out and make it a better place for the community and teach the staff with a less wide experience and knowledge range. This way over all I just want to help everyone on here and provide a good source of knowledge for the staff team. I would say my best quality is the fact that I have a lot of knowledge in screensharing and I would class myself as possibly one of the best SS'rs you'd probably meet. And overall I am just a kind and loving person and I would like to become a part of this staff team and perfect the staff team in my fullest capacity and just share my knowledge and experience to everyone I can.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
There is not much to complain about anything on sage do to the fact that I think everything on here is sorted out pretty well. But if there are things that I could participate in to make the experience of players better. I would say that I would try my hardest to be the best version of myself and show myself of my professional side by doing my job properly and make sure no players would have to wait for support. I would offer my fullest capacity of helping players and sharing my knowledge to make sure no players would have to complain about anything and make sure the community actually gets what they want and deserve.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 8/10 do to the fact that I do not like liars nor do I like lying myself. I would say I am a good human in heart and head but that's not up to me to decide.I do not lie and nor do I encourage anyone to lie about anything or to anyone. I do want to admit that in some cases it is better to not tell the truth and rather not talk about it, but in all honest I do not like lying and do it as least as possible​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

LittleRoss, Syrm, Deployable, Buxed, Tayshawn, Hunslet​

Additional Information?:

Availability Schedule

Monday: 14:00 - 23:00
Tuesday: 14:00 - 22:00
Wednesday: 22:00 - 24:00
Thursday: 14:00 -22:00
Friday: 13:30 - 02:00
Saturday: 00:00 - 00:00
Sunday 00:00 - 23:00​

I am a 16 year old boy from The Netherlands, I work out and love going to the gym. I am a student at a military school and hope to join the military later on in life. Right now I am not that busy with school. And that is the reason I want to dedicate my time to something worth dedicating my time to and that is sage. I hope I can become a part of this staff team and be sure to leave a response under this thread with some feedback. I will respond to these as soon as I can.​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member1 - Irish

+1

[+] Good Past Staff Experience
[+] Very Good Detail ( Could add a little more to If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? )
[+] Well Organized and Well Put
[-] Fix the spacing issues

Reasons: Your past experience is amazing and you have a lot of insights into the HCF Community. There is plenty of detail in this application but you could add some kind of Qualities or Strengths. You Organized this right and didn't put useless information, that being said there are spacing issues in the application but would be great to be removed.

smackings

Established member
+1

[+] Very Good Detail ( Could add a little more to If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? )

Reasons: Your past experience is amazing and you have a lot of insights into the HCF Community. There is plenty of detail in this application but you could add some kind of Qualities or Strengths. You Organized this right and didn't put useless information, that being said there are spacing issues in the application but would be great to be removed.
Thankyou very much for your feedback!

I will make sure to work on the feedback I received from you when I can!

Regards,
smackings

A

Alexise

+1

Crqzie

(!) +1 (!)

(+) Decent bit of detail
(+) A lot of proof of rank(s)
(+) Seems like a pretty chill person

(-) The first couple +1's seem like bots.

GL with your application!

Kind regards,
Crqzie

smackings

Established member
(!) +1 (!)

(+) Decent bit of detail

(+) A lot of proof of rank(s)

(+) Seems like a pretty chill person

(-) The first couple +1's seem like bots.

GL with your application!

Kind regards,

Crqzie
Thanks for taking the time to write a response to my application!

Regards,
smackings

Sasuke

+1
Very chill and active person, any server that has this guy in their staff team will only go +.
Also vouch for fierce experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.