TerrorPvP
CleverMC
DesirePvP
Aenon
SkyHCF
CavePvP - Lost Proof
PvPArcade - Lost proof while resetting PC

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a staff member on sage because I love helping other people, and I can see that sage is currently growing and is starting to recruit more staff members, so I figured this would be my chance to become staff at a very good growing server. I can also see that sage is in good hands and is constatly being updated and taking other player's suggestions which is constantly making sagepvp a better network, and I figured it would be fun to staff at a place at sage and make new friends and get to experience what it's like staffing a big, growing hcf server. I have been moderating around servers for about 2 years now. Moderating is my main skill. I love helping communities grow and going big. I can deal with situations and solve them easily. I am aware of what mistakes that I make and I will do my best to keep myself from making mistakes and I will learn from them. The main part to becoming a great experienced staff member is maturity. Maturity is the main part, you always need to make sure you're professional at all times and never goofing off or trolling. This can set an bad example for the network, and will spread causing others players not to play.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By keeping the community clean and make sure that everyone on the network feels welcomed and make sure that everyone has fun and help answer any questions that any players may have. And being sure that nobody feels left out in the community. I would also be in teamspeak most of the day moving players into support rooms and making sure player's are having no issues on the network as I know sometimes hcf servers can be very frustrating and very toxic.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Most likely I would give myself a 10, because there shouldn't be anything to lie about for example if you get moved in a room with a manager asking you why did you do this or that, you would simply explain and give them the full truth on why you did what.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can
What is your telegram @?: @SlowerPots

Additional Information?: Please leave any replies if you think theirs anything I could improve on. Thanks :)
+1 Great staff member, good experience but it could use some more detail.