Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own a blue yeti microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all 3 of them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

CloudHCF
SeniorMod
Player base 40-50 players daily
I got demoted for inactivity because I got a concussion and when I couldn't go on my pc or anything because I had a concussion so I couldn't tell them I was going to be offline because my head hurt like insanely bad.

VenomHCF
Trail-Mod
Player base 10-15 players
this server was owned by wrust the sr admin on faithful
Then a manager etb'd our server our teamspeak everything then he shut the server down.

FireHCF
Mod
Player base 30-45 players
he quit minecraft and shut the server down.

CloudCube
Senior Mod
Player base: 5-10 players
He shut the server down because he owned it for 1 year and still got 5-10 players every sotw and wasn't making enough money to host the server so he had to shut it down.

GalasticMC
Trial-Mod
Player base: 7-30 players
Server got etb'd and he shut the server down.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff because being a staff member is an important job. What jobs do a staff member even have? A staff member must be able to help people. Everything a staff member does falls into that category. I am great at helping and I am honest. I am a member of the NJHS Honor Society , a very fitting word. I am honorable, I won't do anything bad to the server. When I say something I am 100% serious about it. I wish to help people as I am a tutor to my younger sister. I do everything I can to help people, in fact when I grow up I want to be a neurosurgeon, one of the many jobs to help others. I want to start somewhere small. I have to learn how to help people first, how to connect with others. This is the perfect place to do so because here I can help others with many things without much consequences. Being a neurosurgeon, one wrong move, you can harm a patient. However, being a staff member, if I mess up, I can just go back and undo it. I love this server and its community, I want to be something bigger than just a member or a Youtuber, I want to be something that can help. A thing that people would say "Thank you" to. If I am accepted I will do my most ability to help this server and its community. I want to make sure that I can repay all the kindness and hard work the developers, staff, and especially the tenacious owner.

I am very responsible as I already said, I do very good in school and I play several sports such as football, basketball. I love sports and hanging out with friends. If you need anything from me you can count on it. I once was hanging out with my friend and he asked me if I wanted to go and do something stupid that I am not going to say I thought about it and I said no this is so stupid what is he thinking. I will never do anything before thinking it out as other staff members or players or in real life friends will I most definitely wont. I help out my parents with chores and stuff like that whenever they need me I will be there just like in hcf whenever someone needs me I will be there for them.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I am trustworthy, I don't mess around when I am staffing, I am very responsible. I am very loyal as this is the most important part of a staff member. I can dedicate a lot of time on this server. I also know how to handle situations and stay calm and help other people. I love helping other people in general as well this is another reason why I should be accepted. Being able to deal with toxic players and trying to fix them from being toxic is exactly what I want to do. I just don't know why people get so negative. Just live a good life. A good thing people usually say is "thank you" If I am accepted this will mean the world to me. I miss staffing honestly I haven't staffed in about 1 years and I miss it so much.

Trust me I am not a person that is very trustworthy and responsible and not toxic. I am very chill when it comes to staffing and It will mean my heart if I got accepted I love playing this server even though I just started it makes hcf come back to the non pay 2 win and the fun community I don't know how this server has not have more players but it most definitely brings hcf back out. Minecraft's player base is entirely made up with young players like me. Therefore they don't think so they may have a lot of anger than other players. So if they get mad I won't get mad back at them I will just simply try and solve the problem and stay calm. As I usually do.

Being a staff member requires many many skills. I believe I have all of those skills. Those skills as mentioned before (but not going to repeat all of it) are something that is essential. The staff has to deal with toxic players and hackers. This is something that staff members should know how to handle. I know how to handle situations and can help people. I love helping people and that is one of the reasons I should be accepted.

Staff also can't give any preferential treatment. I won't give someone an easy way out of things just because I know them or they are my friend. I can be strict when needed and am a knowledgeable person. I have grades, I am honest, and I think that compared to other staff members, I can help people and I can dedicate a lot of time and am a loyal person.

Although loyalty can be important, what could be more important than being able to bear humiliation. Every staff member must conduct themselves so they would not easily anger, and be able to bear the humiliation sometimes. Minecraft is a game, so as with any game, there are very young players out there, in fact, Minecraft’s player base is almost entirely made up of young players. Therefore these young players might be angry towards us and try to embarrass us. We as staff members must be able to bear the humiliation just as Han Xin did. “Even Han Xin had to crawl between someone’s legs.” This is a Chinese saying, Han Xin was a famous general in the Han Dynasty, when he was a child, however, he was always bullied, one time a bully made Han Xin crawl between the bully’s leg (which was an embarrassing thing to do at the time). We must all follow his example and in a way “crawl between someone’s legs” and show that we must be humble.

Loyalty, the most important aspect of a staff member and pretty much anything else in life. Staff members have to be loyal to their server. They can't do it for the wrong reasons. I am not here for rank and power. I am here out of loyalty, kindness, and a desire to help.

Can any staff member vouch for you?
No, sadly not unless it is from a different hcf server I have staffed on.

Additional Information:
Like how I said, I am very responsible and I am very active. I do not mess around when I am staffing. I love helping out other players. I do a lot of sports and I am in the NJHS honor. I think that I will be a good fit for the staff team and the community.

Trust me when I say I will not be that person who gains an inch and asks for a mile. I will not be begging for rank and power. However, what I will do is ask you to consider seeing what I am doing to better your server. I hope you may understand where I am coming from and see it in your heart to accept me. I will not let you down and I will do my best ability to make your server the best out there.​

Last edited:

Shotbowxd

-1 Lied About Venom, It Was Not Owned By Wrust It Was Owned By Releak And Glitch And I Would Know This Because I Was The One Who ETBed It Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.