Denied Sleazyy_ Staff Application

Sleazyy_

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Sleazyy_
↬ Age:16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Eu
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i been staff on Stray and many more i been staff on cavepvp and Peachsmp and many more Vortex SMP
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
  1. Experience: Highlight your experience as a player on the SagePvP HCF server. Mention how long you've been a part of the community, your in-game accomplishments, and any previous staff or leadership roles you've held on other servers.
  2. Server Knowledge: Showcase your deep understanding of the server's rules, plugins, and gameplay mechanics. Your familiarity with the server's unique features and systems is essential for effective moderation and assistance.
  3. Availability: Emphasize your availability and commitment to the server. Mention the hours you can dedicate to moderating, assisting players, and ensuring a positive gaming environment. Being active during peak times is particularly important.
  4. Communication Skills: Highlight your communication skills, both in-game and in written form. As a staff member, you'll need to interact with players, resolve conflicts, and communicate important server updates or changes effectively.
  5. Problem-Solving Abilities: Showcase your ability to handle challenging situations, disputes, and rule violations calmly and professionally. Give examples of how you've resolved conflicts or improved the player experience in the past.
  6. Team Player: Emphasize your willingness to work as part of a team. Being a staff member often involves collaboration with other moderators and administrators to ensure the server runs smoothly.
  7. Community Engagement: Demonstrate your active involvement in the server's community. Mention any efforts you've made to help new players, organize events, or contribute positively to the server's forums or Discord server.
  8. Technical Proficiency: If relevant, mention any technical skills that could be beneficial, such as plugin development, server management, or troubleshooting expertise.
  9. Passion for HCF: Express your passion for the Hardcore Factions game mode and your desire to see the server thrive. Explain how you can contribute to making the HCF experience more enjoyable for all players.
  10. References: If you have endorsements or recommendations from current or former staff members or respected players on the server, include them in your application.
  11. Commitment to Fairness: Stress your commitment to fairness and impartiality in enforcing the server's rules. Players should feel confident that staff members treat everyone equally.
  12. Long-Term Dedication: Show that you are in it for the long haul. Being a staff member is often a long-term commitment, and the server administrators will want to see that you're dedicated to the role.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i would improve by making sure there are no hackers in the game and ban the people that are hacking and etc and make sure that the people are not hacking. or else i will ban them.
    ↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9.5 cause i dont like to lie and i dislike liers but i cant say 10 cause everyone has Lied.
    ↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
    ↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 7-9h a day
    ↬ What is your discord @?: @lildailen
    ↬ Additional Information (optional): No.

compend

I am sorry but we will not be moving forward with your staff application at this time.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.