Denied Slatter's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItemList

-
Lacks details, Unnecessary spacing, Many grammatical errors.
Seems enough details to me but besides that can you show me where the grammar mistakes are.And also there’s less space.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Kayz

"Being kindness is very normal with me if someone comes to me and says very annoying things I am normal" | "I'm very active on kit map and practice, sometimes" | "s. if I'm having a bad day, I'll probably take like 2 or 3 days of, it depends what happened to me" | "I am exceedingly organised. on any occasion on banning players," | "To be honest, i'd say 10 I like to be upright with everybody I don't like to hide important details from everyone unless it's just important to me and me" | behaviour"
-
You also plagiarized your application from a couple months ago.
https://i.gyazo.com/4d3d86cea92e229e0a80aa9c21215a8f.png

ItemList

"Being kindness is very normal with me if someone comes to me and says very annoying things I am normal" | "I'm very active on kit map and practice, sometimes" | "s. if I'm having a bad day, I'll probably take like 2 or 3 days of, it depends what happened to me" | "I am exceedingly organised. on any occasion on banning players," | "To be honest, i'd say 10 I like to be upright with everybody I don't like to hide important details from everyone unless it's just important to me and me" | behaviour"
-
You also plagiarized your application from a couple months ago.
https://i.gyazo.com/4d3d86cea92e229e0a80aa9c21215a8f.png
Couple of months ago? Send the link to the application??!?

Kayz

It's plagiarism. And, plagiarism results in instant denial. If you truly cared, you'd provide a whole new application. Anyways, best of luck!

ItemList

It's plagiarism. And, plagiarism results in instant denial. If you truly cared, you'd provide a whole new application. Anyways, best of luck!
So your trying to say, i'm not allowed to copy my own application? Nice one.

Need me to show the definition of Plagiarism?
'Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own'
It's my own work, besides that best luck to you aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.