Denied slackest 4 staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackest

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): slackest
Region (EU/NA/Other): AU, AEST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

yes I have staff experience on servers such as Minecorner.com pvpcove.net and minebo.net and mythic.gg these are all known servers in the Au community and mythic.gg is linked with lunar client.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
because I feel like I can do more for the server by helping people out on times you guys aren't on because I'm AEST, and I'm on your guy's times and my own,

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would beable to help players and staff members at times that no one can help and I would be able to assist the players on the server with their specific needs.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
my honesty is probably a 10-10 because I never lie, and I'm always honest and will always tell the truth in any situation good or bad.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I don't really know many of the staff members but I have spoken to Jennur a fair bit and if you ask her how nice and honest I am, I think she would say I am very nice because every encounter I have with her, I'm always respectful and honest to her and never rude.

Additional Information?:
I have a few previous bans for just basic stuff that I would like to get off my chest and a few mutes that were unnecessary I admit, and I am truly sorry and from now on forward will use my brain before I type. Thank you for ur time in reading this i hope you guys take this opportunity to accept me and have me as part of the staff team. - slackest 4 staff

C

calvin

Please put some genuine effort into your application before re-applying

Status
Not open for further replies.