Denied SKYST3R Staff app

CCSKYST3R

IGN (In-Game Name):
SKYST3R

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I do I was a mod+ on cavepvp last year admin on viper and a senior admin on glacial

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff on sagepvp network because I feel like having me on the staff team would improve the relationship of people and make people happy, I also would want to become a staff member because I like sage and would love to help out even if it was a small or massive problem I would help, also I love to cheer people up if something happened. so that would be my answer to why I would like to become a staff member and I hope you understood my answer

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve other peoples relationships by making peoples day in-game ts and telegram, I would also answer everyone's questions even if it was stupid, I would also never get toxic with others and never fight with anyone on any occasion and finally, i would see if everyone was okay like if anyone was rude to someone I would warn or mute them and the other would be happy.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
stefz mostly

Additional Information?:
No I just wanna say i feel that if you would have me on the staff team it would improve the server

Last edited: