Status
Not open for further replies.

CCSKYST3R

SKYST3R’S Staff application​

IGN (In-Game Name):SKYST3R
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

AstroMC

AstroMc was a hcf server where I learned how to ss on its first sotw it wasn’t as successful it got 50 players, but Astro was the server where I learned a lot of new stuff like I learned the commands I also became more mature and more brave in moving people in teamspeak. I resigned from Astro because I decided to take a bigger step and join a lot bigger server like demon mc but before I resigned I was a senior-Mod on the network. astromc was a fun server. https://gyazo.com/cdc8fb696d28a278f76f946505590d06

DemonMc
DemonMc was one of my favourite servers but shut down one week after I joined the network but the 1 week was a lot. Demon mc was the server I learned the more advanced commands I also became a lot more mature and honest and banned a lot of people for cheating I never false banned anyone in my life. I was always active on the network and always happy when I saw someone new on the network. on demon mc I was a trial-mod before the server shut down. https://gyazo.com/67c67823895a4472ebb2b9df4a33de1a

Exoticmc
Exoticmc was the server where I progressed through a lot of roles on the server I started as a trial-mod and I ended up as a senior-admin before I resigned but before I resigned I accomplished a lot I earned staff of the week 5 times I also learned how to set back dtr and revive people. I also loved staffing here because I made a lot of friends and everyone knew me and mainly I loved this server because it was unique.

MafiaHCF
Mafia hcf was the first server I was a manager so I learned how to manage other staff. The server never actually released but I learned how to make a discord i learned how to make a teamspeak and learned how to interview people so Mafia hcf was a blast but I resigned after a it shut down. https://gyazo.com/d483c7fcf7259c538d901cb1d2b5e1e9

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I
would like to become a staff on Sagepvp for many reasons. One reason would be because I love this server I love the community and the atmosphere on this server. I would also like to become staff on Sagepvp because I feel like I want to take a bigger step to staff because I have staffed before but never really got the chance of staffing a bigger server like sagepvp and taking this step would lead to better staffing experiences. I also want to become a staff on sagepvp because I love helping people out. but I also really want to become staff because sometimes at early GMT times not a lot of staff is online and I would love to help out the people that are in need of staff or help at that times when not much other staff are online. Becoming staff on sagepvp would be a huge milestone for me because I have dreamed of being staff on sagepvp for a pretty long time and me becoming staff would make others day a lot better. I would mainly like to become staff on sage is because I can talk to others make peoples day and thats what I like about staffing. staffing on sage would make others people day and even my day by accomplishing my goal of making someone’s day. And finally I would like to become staff is because I see not many people are getting banned in early times if they are cheating so That means there has to be a lot more staff at gmt times so if I became staff I would always be active at those times helping with teamspeak, helpop and even discord. But the main thing that would be fun staffing on sage pvp would be meeting new people every day also engaging in staff activities and also talking to other staff that’s what I ask for if I became staff on sagepvp network.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

*DEDICATION*

I would dedicate a lot of effort to others so they can have a amazing time on the network when others know they will be in good hand so nothing would ever happen. I would spend hours dedicating myself on others even tho it would be a stupid question or a simple question but at the end I would always dedicate myself into the person. But it’s not always about dedication it’s also about dedicating My time in helping the other out and if I accomplish that atlesst 25 times a day I would be amazed because dedication is a main key point in being a staff member.

*HELPFUL*
No matter how annoying the person is I would still be really helpful by taking my time and talking so he would finally understand what I’ve been telling him. I feel like if I be helpful to others they will always be helpful back to me so no drama would be caused. I also think I’m helpful because I really try help the person out before saying sorry I cant help I’m always there and will always be. But being helpful is The main thing in becoming staff so if you can’t be helpful you can’t really be staff so that’s why I’m here to help the other person.

*SOCIAL*
In any case I would never back out of ts or in game of helping someone I would always Finish the case and never Get scared or shy of the other person I would cope with the person even if he was really annoying. But social is a word that stands out in many terms like if i was always social to the community by always interacting and helping that means I’m social so if you can’t be social you can’t be staff so that’s why I’m here.

*TRUST*
I always want the person to have trust in me. I hope that the other person would want to trust me and would want to feel safe around me. I would never lie in any way or for. And would always tell the truth but trust isn’t only about always believing someone it means they can trust you that you can always be there to help them.

I feel like my dedication or effort to staffing would be over the limits and my whole goal is to make the person be happy by improving there experience on sagepvp.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 8/10 mainly because I am honest mostly always but at some times I like to joke around. I mainly would take 2 out of the whole 10 just because at times I just feel like having a joke is funny but I would never ever lie and always tell the truth when in ts or in game. I also rate myself a 8 because I love to staff and when I staff I am always mature and always tell the truth even if it’s harsh like I have to tell them that they are getting banned I would still say it even tho it’s harsh.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Ignrain (mod)

Additional Information?:
Hi My name is kajus. I am a 15 year old that lives in Ireland, and loves to play basketball and play minecraft when I have free time, I also enjoy having fun when not staffing by going out to play basketball or go somewhere with my family like the shops or somewhere we can have piece. when I’m on my pc I am on for at least an average 8 hours a day I do have school but that doesn’t stop me from staffing when I get back from school I can staff all day without anyone stopping me. I have been staffing for 2 years in my minecraft carrier and want to take a big step on my staffing experience. My tele is @CCSKYST3R so if you wanna talk to me feel free and ask me questions.

if you need proof I can show when someone asks (just ask)
Times I will staff
Monday: 5-7 hours
Tuesday: 4-6 hours
Wednesay: 5-7 hours
Thursday: 4-5 hours
Friday: 3-4 hours
Saturday: 10 hours
Sunday: 10 hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.