qw4bo.png

Do you have a good quality mic?
Yes, I own an Trust Gaming Headset

qw4bo.png

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?
Telegram Username: @limited
Teamspeak Name: SkyLEAN

qw4bo.png

How many hours can you put in the server per week?
Monday: 6-10
Tuesday: 6-10
Wednesday: 6-10
Thursday: 6-10
Friday: 8-11
Saturday: 8-11
Sunday: 7-10

qw4bo.png

Any previous punishments on SagePvP?

I guess not, Cause I do follow the rules as much as I can, Probably some mutes.

qw4bo.png

Any past experiences in being a staff member?

XenForq Community Networks | CEO

Owning and working with the team at XenForq Community Networks (XCN) from early 2017 and still counting is a fantastic experience. As the CEO, I keep track of all projects and their statuses, staffs current activity and work status, and make sure that progress is being made and communication is steady between clients and our team. XenForq Community Networks is on an organization assisting with management for startups, groups, and companies. However, the XenForq Community Networks team is currently all on break due to a massive workload for an extended period and will all be returning in roughly a month.

Premier Market | Creative Director & COO
Premier Market is a marketplace providing design, boosting for multiple games, and configs for CS:GO cheats and a huge expanding selection of products. My work as COO was pretty wide-ranged, I was usually in charge of making sure sales went thru smoothly and that our marketing was being used well. However, until recently I decided to set down from the position of COO due to my lack of time to be able to work with Premier Market as COO and remained as Creative Director and still am today. Currently, my role as Creative Director is as following; create designs, make sure we stand-out in all ways, and research trends and techniques to gain more sales.

SupremeGames [Moderator]
SupremeGames is a well-known dutch kit map server with many updates and good staff and a nice community, they also added HCF to it and that works out well, I already left 1x because I didn't like the server anymore and then I came back and continued as mod, A few weeks after that I was demote + banned from the server for DDoS related because someone got out of it when I broke it, And so they blame me for DDoS related, Maarja I found, of course, it was wrong.

CavePvP [Helper]
SagePvP is a well-known EU / US Community for many players, It is a fun community especially and also play well-known YouTubers such as HateFoo, Melonite, Automatic, Fancy and many more. I found the community to be toxic because people were being scolded every day in the chat or people were being threatened, so I didn't feel like it, And there was also a lot of beef between the staff.

FaithfulMC [Jr.Helper]
FaithfulMC is the same as CavePvP, but I have been staff on that server for longer because I liked that server more and I knew a lot of people.

HCNations [Mod] (Shut Down)
HCNations at the time was a fun server to become staff on. I become many friends with most of the team and still got to be an active working staff member.

qw4bo.png

Why do you want to become staff?

Why I want to be staff on SagePvP is for multiple reasons, I've listed some of them below.

Communicative
I love to communicate and listen to users and staff in the community. Usually, on my daily, I sit around in different community Discord servers and talk with people and have a few great laughs with them. And I'd personally like to get to know the SagePvP community more than I already know it.

Collaborative
As a staff member working with a server or community, it is essential to work together to make a difference. Working with a community or server takes a lot of time and responsibility, and everyone on the team needs to collaborate to make changes happen as a team effort.

Professional
Remaining professional when working as a staff member is a crucial aspect, especially when you are assisting users in-game, on forums, or in Teamspeak/Discord. Communicating with users on whatever platform always means that you are representing the server and community. Remaining calm and professional is the crucial aspect to show professionality in any community.

Responsible
Being responsible is also a crucial aspect as a staff member. It is common to see people being staff members for fame and respect and not to assist the community they have in their hands. I can, for sure, see real responsibility in all staff members part of the SagePvP team, and I would love to be a +1 to that team count and continue to assist players and the community.

Respectful
Having respect for users and staff is essential. No matter if I receive a request from someone with higher rankings, lower rankings, or possibly even a regular user, I most often do their request. You, as a staff member, should always be respectful to the users and your colleagues.

Trusted
I would call myself a trusted person when it comes to staff and management. Working such high up for multiple communities and teams made me carry a lot of permissions, responsibilities, and data/information in my hands, and I've kept control of every single bit of it. I never used them in ways they weren't supposed to, if I ever were unsure what to do with something I would always ask before proceeding. And in-case I would do something faulty; I would always stay responsible for my actions.

Active
I am quite active in the FaithfulMC community. I do freelance work now and then and of course school is a thing, so homework also occurs, but other than that I usually take my remaining time to jump onto SagePvp to have fun with a few friends.

qw4bo.png

Why should we accept you as staff?
I want to be a staff on the SagePvP Network for multiple reasons, the biggest one being assisting everyone from casual users to high ranked staff members with whatever is needed.

I have excellent knowledge with identifying multiple types of cheating as I have previously been a part of the cheat development community for Minecraft. Sadly I am quite weak with screen sharing at the moment which I know is more important to confirm cheating, but I am willing to take time and effort into learning to screen share.

I am someone who likes to keep on forwarding information and knowledge to others. As a new staff member, I would attempt gaining and writing down experience from more long-term staff members and when I've been able to collect a right amount of knowledge I would start assisting newcomers to the team by giving them more experience about their work.
I want to say that I most often stand by my words. For example, let's say that I am going to have something completed by a specific time, I will remain by my words of saying that time unless it needs to be pushed forward due. I would instead take time on something and provide better quality than doing something quick with less variety, and no one is gaining any knowledge or information from it. This can be useful when assisting users in-game, via Teamspeak/Discord or on the forums. Skipping over someone cause you don't want to help them is wrong, help the user with whatever they need help with no matter what.

I would class my self respectful and mature during all situations. Just cause I am supporting someone who is top donator, a casual user, staff member, or a media team member everyone should have the same rights to help and to be treated with respect and the best service. Being respectful is something familiar I do, and that won't be changing anytime soon.

qw4bo.png

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
To be honest, I don't know that because I don't really know the employees on the server unfortunately

qw4bo.png

Additional Information:

Hello there, I am Jason.

Thank you for taking the time reading my application, please leave your feedback and opinions below.
If you would have any questions, then feel free to contact me via Twitter (ignSKYLEAN) or Discord (SKYLEAN#6437).

Best Regards,
~ Jason // SkyLean

qw4bo.png

SKYLEAN

+1

Nice layout
Good detail
Possibly could have some proof for the staff experiences

Good luck!
Thanks for you're comment! I appreciate that a lot! And yeah some proof of my staff carrier would be nice yeah thanks for you're suggesting.

Motivatie

Lying about FaithfulMC.
Jr. Helper? Maak je een grapje, die rank heeft nooit bestaan op Faithful. (Dutch)

- FMC Helper

xenforq

Hello,

I would like to give this application an entirely huge -1, due to multiple reasons. Let me list them for you.
  • The separators used in this thread was stolen from me, he never asked for permission before using them. He got them from my application on FaithfulMC.
  • He does not work at XenForq Community Networks, that is an organization licensed in Sweden by me. This user has never had any relations with my organization. All text wrote about it was copied from my application on FaithfulMC.
  • I was the one working at Premier Market as a COO and Creative Director, he has never been in relations with Premier Market yet still claims he has. All text wrote about it was copied from my application on FaithfulMC.
  • Section "Why do you want to become staff?" and "Why should we accept you as staff?" are entirely copied from my staff application on FaithfulMC.
For anyone asking, yes, I did create this forum account to complain regarding this and I do severely apologize if this caused any inconvenience.
I'll provide any proof you want regarding this, the only thing you have to do is contact me via Discord (William#5555) and I'll provide whatever information you want.

Regards,
William Hallin

Yuzukhi

You seem to have been scolded alot with these comments. But I feel like you need this because the entirety of your content of the application is stolen.
As quoted by William, and many others you have lied, and decieved your way through each subcategory, and that doesn't deserve you the spot as Staff in sage.

I'm sorry man, you're better off putting raw effort into your own application rather then stealing. Not only does this make you a better person and have a more reputable position in the community, you'll be doing yourself a favour.

~Kwengface.

Can I also point out the twitter link in your application links to https://twitter.com/xenforq, not your twitter.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SKYLEAN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.