Denied SkullcatYT [Staff application]

SkullcatYT

IGN (In Game Name): My IGN is : SkullcatYT
Timezone: GMT+2

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do own a quality microphone. I own a black widow chroma v2 headset.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have discord and teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I do have some staff experience. I used too servers. They both did good but the community was toxic so I did not think that the players would deserve the good based server.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be staff becuase I think that I can bring alot of experience to the staff team. Im a verry tolerated guy, fair has to be fair/right gotta be right. If someone is toxic he will get a warning, 2nd time if he does not listen he will get muted with no discusions! I think also that some servers has some soft staff members wich will need to tuffen up. Not listening to people and the players giving excuses and belieaving them. If you think someone is hacking and do get alot of reports you ss them with anydesk. And also the key is RESPECT, being nice and everything that people like. #1 RULE, TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think that if you would accept me the server would be much clean from block glitchers, hackers, frezzers, kill aura, anti kb, everything that players don't like. And you would never have problems with players getting in ts for saying that guy hacked or not I will spend 3-6 hours a day only as staff and a little bit of gameplay also ofc. But by the most of the time ill watch for hackers!

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I don't belieave so becuase im not friends with any staff on sage yet. Ive not gotten that opportunity to prove my self im a good staff member and I can do good and I wont dissepoint. When I say something I hold my word.

Additional Information: Im 16 years old, my name is Endrit. I come from a small town in Sweden called Ängelholm. Im a verry chilled guy but also tuff to break thru. Im a right guy by the rules, if the rules says something thats how it is. No one changes the rules except for the person that made them.

Example:

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SkullcatYT, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.