Status
Not open for further replies.

skrelps

IGN (In-Game Name):
SKRELPS

Timezone:
GMT+9

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I do not have any past staff experience and I know it's not that easy to staff but I feel like as a responsible player like myself I can handle the basics of becoming a staff member and helping out the players on this server. I also heard that sage 2.0 is coming out and before 2.0 comes out I would like to learn the basics beforehand and know what to do for when the server comes out new and revamped.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be able to contribute to the server's health in a more efficient way than I am currently able to, both via helping players, especially the growing population of newer players, and also by having more of a voice in terms of server improvement and how things are run. I enjoy my experience on the server, but I do think there are improvements to be made, as there always are with any community. I've also been an active member of this community for around 2 months and being in a staff position, I think I'd be able to bring some good ideas for improvement that haven't been suggested before, and I'd be more able to discuss the nuances of any changes suggested. I love helping players on the server, especially new ones, and I think my already established friendship / familiarity with some of the newer players would foster a healthy and more connected environment between staff and players. I don't mean to say that the current staff doesn't do a good enough job of that already, but being a somewhat newer player myself I have firsthand experience and understanding with how it feels to be a new player right now, and I recognize that sometimes it can breed a very us vs. them mentality. My hope is to be able to break down that mentality and push the social dynamic into a more harmonious community. Another reason why I would like to become a staff on this server is because the hcf community right now is getting boring and as a hcf player myself I don't feel like playing the game anymore I would like to become a full time staff and contribute with the server instead of playing the game.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I do get accepted I would improve a players experience by answering all the questions a players asks me with a kind and respectful attitude, helping them with anything they need (If I have perms to) and if they are a new player for example I would help them with the basics of hcf and to play, also if they are fairly new to this server I would either read out the rules or just send them the link of the sagepvp rules forums. I would never disrespect another player nor staff member while having this role.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

from a 1-10 I would personally rate myself a 10 because honestly there's really no point of lying while having a staff role since if you do end up lying your just gonna get kicked from the staff team and I know you always need to be 100% with the players and other staff since honesty is key while being a staff member. For example If a staff asked me why I did a certain command or I messed up on something Im always gonna own up to what I did and apologize for what I did because I'm really not that dumb to lie on a block game

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

WolfspeedMC, Patsy, ChronicSeizures

Additional Information?:

I would just like to say that I play inside of my schools basketball team, this is a sport where you constantly have to work as a team improving my teamwork skills. I would also like to add that I've been in this community for about 4 years from now on and I feel like I would know what players would want on this server. I would also like to just say thanks for reading my application, if you have any questions or suggestions please comment them!
Thanks again,
-SKRELPS

Last edited:

Shotbow

Established member
Really low detailed
No past staff experience

Those staff members you put as "Can any current staff members vouch for you?" Should NOT be there if you have no staff experience, meaning those are just your friends that don't know you as a staff member.

CrxssCourt

Neutral

detail means nothing and the people above obviously didn’t read your application. Your answer for “Why would you like to become a staff member?:” I really love, you told us to many things you contribute to as a staff member which is the ideal answer for that question, no rambling straight important points were listed in your answer.

The only reason I’m giving it a neutral is because you don’t have any experience..

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.