Denied skirtn's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

skirtn

IGN (In-Game Name): skirtn
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on a few HCF servers in the past. The first server I ever worked with was ParaPvP or "ParaPots". It was really fun but they eventually shut down and never re-released. I took the experience I learned from both playing HCF previously and moderating on Para and decided to apply for a new server. I quickly got accepted to HCGames, another HCF server. I gained a lot of experience from the time I was here. It was the first time I was able to execute commands that most staff couldn't and it made me a valuable part of the team. I even helped made screenshare tools and it might sound stupid as fuck but me and my friend DaCavE ended up making a Vape detector that actually worked a long time ago When HCGames was online. Eventually, the server had gotten sold. I did not decide to apply for the new server because I did not think it would succeed. I stopped staffing for a while and played HCF instead. Later on I decided to apply for arcane.cc, one of the bigger HCF servers at the time. I got accepted as staff under the username "ascents". I had "Call" as my staff account for a short time before the account was disabled by mojang forever, so I swapped back to ascents. Being staff on arcane felt great because it was one of the biggest servers at the time. All of my past roles as staff had got me to a much bigger position and I quickly gained good reputation from the players for being attentive and always in support rooms and knowing what to do because of the fact I've had so much experience. Rollbacks, inventory resets, DTR modifications, nothing is ever too hard to get done quickly and easily.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because thinking of my previous times as staff on HCF servers makes me want to participate in that experience all over again. It's fun to help and to be behind the scenes. I would like to see HCF become HUGE again with high player counts and it is even better if I can be a part of a staff team that works to make that happen. If, accepted I am looking to remain as a staff member for as long as possible.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will improve the experience of players on the server by paying attention and being respectful and helpful at all times. I can easily clear support rooms as long as my permissions allow me to do so. I always stay calm, there is no reason to ever get upset. I can easily refrain from all the toxicity that a lot of players cling to. When the situation calls for a punishment, the correct one will always be applied. I won't change the duration of the punishment out of anger like I have seen some staff members do on some servers.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10. I personally in my life just don't see a reason to lie about things. That comes from ego. I don't have any reason to try to get anything out of anybody or try to do anybody wrong or ever have anything to hide for any reason.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:
I seriously thank you for the time you took to read my application, please have a wonderful day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.