Timezone:
CST

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes I have. One of my staff experiences is in PlasticHCF.
Proof:
9e0eab1d7e2224b1d78cd59fa82a0cc4.png

https://gyazo.com/9e0eab1d7e2224b1d78cd59fa82a0cc4

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because this community is a community I want to help in. This server has a lot of potentials and I want to help it become all it can be. I can't sit idly by while others are helping this community and I am just enjoying it. I want to help it grow, help it be better, do something that I will be proud of. If I just sit by and watch as other people work hard to make this server good, it will make me feel bad because I am not putting in my own effort to help.

I am also an extremely hard worker. I've been training Kung Fu with my dad since I was 5. Kung Fu takes a lot of time and dedication. It isn't something you do overnight. I think that this can help me because I can be patient, kind, dedicated, and can work under stress. I am a hard worker and have good grades. Currently, I only have one B and the rest are A's. I can work hard and under stress. I learn to adapt to certain situations. This is important for staff members because not every situation is the same and we must be able to adapt these situations and see what we can do in these situations.

Detection to the task without distractions is a good quality. I keep making references to Kung Fu, and I am about to make one more. Kung Fu, every fight isn' the same, you have to be able to adapt. This is something I practice on a daily basis. I know how to adapt, I know how to calm a situation. Kung Fu isn't all about fighting, we know how to discipline ourselves and have a strength of mind. One of the things I learned is to stop a fight before it starts. Understand someone's choice of words and the way they speak. This is important because this can help me calm certain situations. I can stop fights with players and staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I want to become staff because I would love to help this community and I am very dedicated to my work. If I am accepted I would put all my effort into this server so it can become the best it can be. I am not trying to push myself and the server to its limits, I am pushing it to pass the limits so it can be the best HCF server out there. I want to help instead of enjoying the hard work everyone else is making. The owner is putting in so much hard work into this server. He has faced hatred, disapproval, and people telling him to give up. If the owner won't give up I won't. I want to help this server, I want to make sure that I can repay all the kindness and hard work the developers, staff, and especially the tenacious owner. I love this server and its community, I want to be something that can help. A thing that people would say "Thank you" to. If I am accepted I will do my utmost ability to help this server and its community.

Being a staff member requires many many skills. I believe I have all of those skills. Those skills as mentioned before (but not going to repeat all of it) are something that is essential. The staff has to deal with toxic players and hackers. This is something that staff members did to know how to handle. I know how to handle situations and can help people. I love helping people and that is one of the reasons I should be accepted.

Staff also can't give any preferential treatment. I won't give someone an easy way out of things just because I know them or they are my friend. I can be strict when needed and am a knowledgeable person. I have grades, I am honest, and I think that compared to other staff members, I can help people and I can dedicate a lot of time and am a loyal person.

Loyalty, the most important aspect of a staff member and pretty much anything else in life. Staff members have to be loyal to their server. They can't do it for the wrong reasons. I am here out of loyalty, kindness, and a desire to help, not for a free rank.

Additional Information: I also speak Chinese so I can translate.

Last edited:

Aceq

Known member
I think your application is lacking detail, you have mentioned unnecessary stuff which makes it lacking detail and your proof from your past staff experience is invalid proof.

Good luck!

It isn't unnecessary, it is a comparison of how hardworking I am. And as for invalid proof, I really don't know what other type of proof I can have.

Sonnix

Established member
Hey SkillsMasters,

Off the bat I notice a few spelling and grammar mistakes. Otherwise, your application is decent. The "proof" you showed could b e any discord server.
As of now I stand neutral.

Best of luck,
Sonnix

Please name some of my spelling errors, I know there is none. Also doing an analogy isn't unnecessary. Do you think you can write 3 paragraphs about why you want to become staff without repeating the exact same thing? You can't say lacking detail because there is no way you can write a lot for such a simple question. Quality not quantity.

Specy

Lacking detail
Lacking Experience (If you have been staff on any other servers, it would be better to list them regardless of player count)

First, you lack a lot of experience. You show proof of you being staff on one server as a Trial-Mod, and a server i'd bet didn't reach over 100 players on SOTW. This server recently hit 700+ players on SOTW. I would recommend getting staff on a couple other servers to expand your experience, as well as being a higher role than Trial-Mod. Trial-Mod isn't much compared to you being a Moderator or Senior Moderator, with more permissions and more insight on what to do.

Second, as said above, it is irrelevant you talking about character traits of yourself and things alike. Honestly a lot of people use that information to make their application look more lengthy and better. So include information that will typically be useful and informative. Arcticcc doesn't want to read about how you are really nice, he wants to know how you can improve the community, use your experience to your advantage, screen sharing experience, etc.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

guzzle

-1, I advise learning more / getting better experience before going for a server like sage! There’s plenty of ways to gain experience. Best of luck!

guzzle

OMG man you are so stupid. Character traits are important because it shows what you are capable of. AND IF I DON'T PUT IT DOWN DOWN WHAT OTHER DETAILS CAN I PUT! QUIT BEING A DUMBASS AND ACTUALLY READ IT! YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT! INSTEAD OF COPYING WHAT OTHERS SAY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT! YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB AND IT IS USELESS TO SAYING LACKING DETAIL! YOU CAN'T WRITE AA 1000 WORD ESSAY ABOUT WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF! IT IS A THREE SENTENCE RESPONSE! SO QUIT BEING A DUMBASS! AS FOR EXPERIENCE, YOU DON'T NEED EXPERIENCE FOR A 6 YEAR OLD SANDBOX GAME! WHAT CAN EXPERIENCE GIVE YOU?! SO I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ON WHAT YOU SAY! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THAT -1 IN THE BEGINNING IS YOUR IQ! I DON'TT GIVE
When applying for staff I advise not arguing after criticism , players will not be nice sometimes and you will have to keep composure and be able to take criticism. Arguing on a staff app shows nothing but immaturity.

IMMATURITY IN MINECRAFT? IN VIDEO GAMES? BRO IF U WERE MATURE YOU WOULDN'T BE PLAYING MC! how about you stop being a fat ass, go outside and do something to lose that weight. You will never get a girlfriend because you are boring as hell to still be playing minecraft at your age. No one cares what you advise I take my advice from someone under 600 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.