Denied Sjoopy's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoren

Best Trial Mod
Admin
IGN (In-Game Name):
My current IGN is Sjoopy which I am thinking about changing, i'll let it get notified in the replies if I did.
Timezone:
I am from Belgium so my timezone is CEST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I've been a staff member for a multitude of networks. However I can't put any proof of these old experiences since I have gotten a new pc.

Here's a list of my staffing experience.

Server - PolyMc
Staff position - T-Mod
Staff Roles - Catching cheats / Support rooms.
Reason for departure: Server Shut Down.
Playerbase - 30 players

Server - Aodus
Staff position - T-Mod
Staff Roles - Moderating Chat / Support Rooms
Reason of departure: Resigned / Toxic Owner (Threatened to DDos)
Playerbase - 20 players w/o spoof

Server - FateHQ
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Management Team
Reason of departure: Server Shut Down
Playerbase - 20 Players

Server - HcPrime
Staff position - Manager
Reason of departure: Owner Stopped Server For Better One
Playerbase - 30 Players

Server - GamersPVP
Staff position - Admin
Reason of departure: Server closed for maintenance and did not come back up
Playerbase - 20 Players

Server - Darkend
Staff Position - Trial Mod
Staff Roles - Support Rooms
Reason Of Departure - Server too toxic
Playerbase - 50 Players

Server - IllusionHCF
Staff Position - Moderator
Staff Roles - Support Rooms
Reason Of Departure - Applied on Sage
Playerbase - 25 Players

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become part of the Sage staff team because it is a very well-known server, especially for how well the staff team and the owners manage the server. I spent a lot of time on the server just because of how creative it is. As a staff member, my goal would be to stop all the cheaters and sustain a toxic-free community, as not a lot of servers have that. I used to be toxic in the past, but it was mostly for the laughs, but I am willing to do my hardest to change and change the others as well. I have learned from my mistakes and am eager to imply it to make myself a better person. I also would like to be Staff on the server to be close to some of my favorite HCF YouTubers and help support them even better. Whenever I apply for a server, Usually, if my first application gets denied on a server, I give up, but I am WAY too dedicated to staff here. I will try my hardest and support everyone that needs help. I have been spending a lot of time on the server, so I know quite a bit about it, and I know what the people want.
I think Sage is a fantastic server looking at how hard the owners and managers are working on it. They are providing us all with tremendous content like the server itself and a lot of amazing Youtube videos on it. I also really like the server and would like to be Staff on it because it has my favorite creator on it. Headed!

I also want to become Staff on Sage because I have good relations with some of the current Staff, which makes me even more dedicated to getting Staff on such a fantastic server. Sage is on the rise, I first played this server when it first came out, and I remember talking to one of the owners, and he was probably one of the most chill people I have ever spoken to. This just shows how patient the owners are and how they are looking for the best Staff possible to help them make this server something huge and the next big thing as an HCF server.

Community: The Sage Community is harmonious because it does not have any particular toxic players than some specific ones.

Staff: The Staff on Sage is, if not the nicest, one of the most helpful people I have seen as Staff. If it were not for the useful Staff of Sage, I probably would not be applying here today.

Player Base: The player base on this server is insane; this just shows how much the owners have been working to create such a creative and healthy community and made an outstanding server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I think that I am a fantastic participant in trying to get Staff on the SagePvP network. I feel so because of my abilities to be very dedicated and active on the server and help in support rooms and help the people that are directly trying to contact us via /helpop. I am usually very busy and can staff for quite some time. What I think is great about me is that I do not get tired of doing something I love, and I would more than just love being Staff on SagePvP . This also means that I will be helping people non-stop, and you can count on me with that. I am also a very kind-hearted person, and if someone ever needs anyone to talk to, I am usually free and available unless I am not there or am very busy. If you are reading this and you want someone to talk to, you can always message me on discord or telegram. I am also a very forgiving person so, if someone did something terrible that harmed the community unless I am entirely restricted to doing anything to help their case, I would always try what I can to help fix that. This can count as ban appeals or shortening bans. However, that does not mean that I will not ban someone who is blatantly cheating; I will ban them for the appropriate time. I will now list the character traits that I use while staffing.

Hard Working

I am a very hard working person, and I have grown up trying to be the best I can be. I spend long hours trying to perfect something that I am not so great at, or even if I am good at it, I am willing to try my best to be the best of me. I use this skill almost every single day of my life to accomplish some tough goals that I have set.

Honesty

I am also a sincere person. If I ever do something wrong, I will own up to it, even if it could ruin everything I have ever worked for. I am looking forward to using this trait a lot more, especially if I do get accepted at the SagePvP network.

Experienced

As I said in the previous servers I had been Staff on, I have gathered a lot of experience to my self and have worked hard on those servers. I have been Manager on two different servers, and I have been Admin on a few as well. I worked hard on those servers, and I am also looking forward to working very hard on SagePvP as well.

Positivity

I am also a very positive person. I always try to look at the bright side of everything unless there is not a bright side. Some people may bring a biased topic to this trait, but clarify, and I would still rather not be biased than anything.

Committed

I am a very committed person, as I said before. This trait can take you very far in life. Even if you are the worst at something and you are just committed to getting better and better at that one thing, it will happen one day, it may take weeks, months, or even years, but if you are committed, it will just feel like some days.

Motivation

This trait kind of comes from the previous one. Without motivation, you can not do much unless you are committed as a solo, which Is very rare to see nowadays. I can sometimes be very inspirational, and that comes from my motivation that some of my best friends provide me with. Without this motivation, I would probably not even be applying for Staff anywhere.

Organization

Looking back at my previous traits, it is not hard to tell that I am a very organized person. I use this skill to my advantage a lot, maybe even every day. I learned this skill from some of my friends at school, a few years back from now, I was not organized at all and did not know anything I was doing. Until I started being more organized, I would even go as far as to say that it changed me as a person

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.
Additional Information?:

/

NOTE: Please tell me what types of colours I can use for my application since I dont think Red and Green fits an application.

Last edited:

UrAmazing

Lack of proof.

If you want to get a higher chance of getting accepted you will need to
have proof, proof is important. They do not know you and they can't really
trust you that you aren't lying.

Can you please tell me how making a staff series will stay you motivated?

Lack of detail.

Oh no... You just got denied because you had a lack of detail. JUST WHY? You don't want
that to happen, do you? As I mentioned before they do not know you, you do not know them.
Detail is very important as you haven't told us what you really did as a staff member. You need
to write it out and not only 2 sentences. It's hard for them to know who you are without giving
them detail and accepting you without knowing what you did and all of that is something that
many servers won't do.

DM me on discord if you want
tips for your application and to make it greater.
UrAmazing#6120

- UrAmazing.

Horizon

Honestly, what seems from the glance and light read-over I have given it, it seems like a decent application, but there are some things present that really are unimportant, and you’re missing some things that ARE important.

I’d suggest reading over your application and editing it. Don’t stop editing it until you put yourself in calvin’s shoes, and say “Hey! This guy has a pretty rad application! Lemme set his application to pending.”

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- Lack of proof of experience
- Some bits of information are not needed
- Having a YouTuber you watch play the server shouldn't really be a reason to apply for staff

Yoren

Best Trial Mod
Admin

- Lack of information
- Lack of proof of experience
- Some bits of information are not needed
- Having a YouTuber you watch play the server shouldn't really be a reason to apply for staff
The reason I applied for staff is because i got to know the server even better. thats why I applied.And lack of proof of experience is because I bought a new pc like 2 months ago

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Not much experience pertaining to high playerbase servers, which might lead to some issues with consistency.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.