Denied simpboyben's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtben

IGN (In-Game Name): simpboyben
Timezone: NA EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Unfortunately I do not have any staff experience on servers however I would like to start this route on sagepvp.org
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have been playing the hcf gamemode for a couple of years now and I have gotten many experiences in teamfighting , and base pvping factions and have kind of gotten bored of pvping. I am not bored of the game I just feel a tad burnt out of the pvping aspect so I would like to try staffing and I think with my personal experiences and maturity I would be a good fit.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am decently active and find the server fun and have been playing since around last October or a little before and understand how the server works and the rules. I also have experiences in the game and understand how to deal with a toxic community.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9/10 , I would say this is my honesty because I never try to hide information but if I need to lie to protect someone's identity or personal life I would to keep them safe but then later in private I would tell a higher up the truth.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I am friends with ChronicSeizures for almost 2 years now and Tye I am chill with and not close friends but alright friends. He would know me as _p8

Additional Information?: Nah not really if you have any questions just msg me on discord @ Ben...#1508 I keep my telegram private so if I were accepted I would give it because right now I do not have an @ on telegram

Status
Not open for further replies.