Denied simlyHCF's staff application

HytaleAlert

IGN:simplyHCF

Timezone:EST

Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Discord: SimplyHCF#8576 Tele: @simplyHCF

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been staff on a few servers in the past. I have been on one hcf server called hcpvp. My rank on hcpvp was mod. I was promoted within 2 weeks of being a staff member and the highest player count the server has ever gotten to is 100 players on at once. I was staff on this server for a while until the server was sold. The server was switching between several owners and at the time I was still staff. I eventually resigned my position as a mod and left the server.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff so I can help others with issues. I also to help ban hackers. But hackers are not everything a staff member has to weary about. I think the role of a staff member means that you do what ever it takes to make sure the players have the best possible experience on the server. That means if I have to stop and put down everything that i'm doing to help a player I will. I also want to become staff on sagepvp because I just generally like the server. I have played on sagepvp and uploaded videos before on this server. I enjoy the game modes and the community. I want to take playing on sagepvp one step further and try to become staff on this server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept my application because I can make an impact on the community and make sure the players have the bets experience on sagepvp. You should also accept me as staff on sagepvp because I have an unique personality( a good one) I do well when helping players, and I have a lot of patience. I am also very mature about things like this but I still have fun while being staff. Another reason why you should accept me as staff is because I have experience being staff, and being staff on a hcf server. I know how to detect a verity of hacks including (i'm not listing the blatant once like bhop or killaura, just the harder to detect ones),

reach

xray

and more

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: No

Last edited:

cole

[-1]
- No proof of past staffing experience
- Little Detail
- Many grammatical errors

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HytaleAlert, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.