Denied SilxnceHCF Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas

IGN (In-Game Name) SilxnceHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have no experience but i have an idea of how to manage a server if i dont know what do do in a situation i hope i could always ask other staff.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: because i see there is a lack of EU staff and, because i really like helping players
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: helping them eu or na most of the time i am online i am realy confident that the most players on the server will like me as staff member about how i treat them because i have seen staff in the past who treat players like they are nothing worth so i want to improve that by A lot.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? from honesty 1-10 i would say a 10 because why would i lie about anything?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Ufh DayInTheLife Twqntys RAGtoto_ if we count Translator maybe Stefz_ if he remembers me and mmylo if he remembers me too.
Additional Information?: Dc: Anas_0318#1901 Telegram: @SilxnceHCF

Dogy

-1 no detail / effort
and no staff experience, try applying on smaller servers and working your way up and add more detail to Why would you like to become a staff member? and If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

Good luck.

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.